Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Target has the 25th anniversary 4xlp version at $49.99 with free shipping but I don’t really need instrumentals. Also I’ve ordered vinyl from Target maybe once before and it was bad.

Lots of complaints of sibilance on older pressings of ATLiens. Maybe I don’t need it after all.

Target has the 25th anniversary 4xlp version at $49.99 with free shipping but I don’t really need instrumentals. Also I’ve ordered vinyl from Target maybe once before and it was bad.

Lots of complaints of sibilance on older pressings of ATLiens. Maybe I don’t need it after all.
I also have the 2016 Newbury and it's great until you get to the end of side 3 and 4 and it's got that sweet end of side crackle. I'm not actually sure who pressed it, not listed anywhere, but it certainly sounds like a GZ joint.

My email had this one today: (edit" Just got cnfirmtion this was an error on the email.)
1669138461815.png

Last edited:
I know I just realized that, it was at the tail of the Alicia Keys store drop email.

The Classics hints contradict also.

Yeah but fuck it I'm going to say its

Kendrick Lamar Section .80 and Dr Dre's nonexistent Detox cause I'm bored
Storf has always said if they land Section .80 it’ll go to Essentials, but barring no other clues at the moment, sure let’s do Kendrick.

I haven't been keepin track of all the little hints they drop throughout the year, but I expect Armand Hammer - Race Music for January. It's weird they would press a random EP out of everything in their catalog

As for February, Die Lit is bound to happen eventually right

Sadly no

That depends if die lit is his second solo album

Or if you are like Wikipedia and call the self Titled a mixtape so die lit is his debut

It has a chance even WITH February being genocide and juice

I haven't been keepin track of all the little hints they drop throughout the year, but I expect Armand Hammer - Race Music for January. It's weird they would press a random EP out of everything in their catalog

I was begging for Race Music back on Reddit a few months ago. I don't think they can tho. Can you imagine AH, Earl, the Coup. It would be the most left-field quarter ever.

Back