Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

But can be better work than RTI? and is it worth $15 more?
No, but that's all based on availability. I personally found copies but that may not be the case for long.

If the GZ version was the only game in town (aside from the $150CAD set) then it shouldn't really be a deterrent, and I'm sure if they can avoid the noise issues it'd be a good reissue.

So if Dilla is for sure the Detroit and if they actually mean LA and not Oakland and it's not the Coup this could be interesting.... This is my favorite part of guess me please, so little information and so many options!!!

I guess if Dilla is like 2000's we're getting something in the 90's and the 2010's? doubt they'd do the 80's from LA unless it's Tone Loc to pair with Young MC... Wonder if they'd do like electro style 80's LA rap....or since they're doing Bruce Springsteen and the Beastie Boys they might as well do NWA? Need those next clues!!!

Years of release:
Years of recording:
2009 (section 80 was recorded in 2010-2011 so it's not that)
2001-2002 (dilla)
2020-2021 (Mr Morale? That or Vince staples)

Dj Quik released Book of David in 2011 but started recording in 2009 according to Wikipedia. He´s from Compton. I´ve never heard of this album before though 😅

Goblin is being guessed by one member for October, most of the 2022 guess is all Ramona Park broke my heart

Goblin is a terrible choice. By VMP and Tyler standards. Low tier Tyler album full of homophobia.
Seriously. It's not this.

You could do any other Tyler album...Goblin is by far the worst choice of them all.
I know he's semi come out which puts all of the lyrics in Goblin in a new light, but even then it's a painful listen.

The Lonely Island put out Turtleneck & Chain in 2011, recorded it in 2009-2010...not sure about the LA but I'm guessing Berkeley is close enough?

This quarter isn't looking good at the moment..

The Lonely Island put out Turtleneck & Chain in 2011, recorded it in 2009-2010...not sure about the LA but I'm guessing Berkeley is close enough?

This quarter isn't looking good at the moment..
Given that they're trying to do a comedy anthology coming up soon, I can see the lean in on this.

Back