Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I think enough people have bugged them about the Predator that they may actually do it.

Don't think they're doubling up on Gang Starr, Pharcyde or Redman in RHH. ESPECIALLY within months of the former two.
Pete Rock would be a good choice if it didn't get reissued recently. My money is it actually being Cube.
Has to start with a B according to the other thread. So Beasties.

BIce Cube?
Bo Bice Cube?

bo-bice.jpg

I'd honestly prefer either over Beastie Boys, and I really like Beastie Boys and do not yet own this album.
I used to be in this camp until I threw on one of their albums and just forgot it was on. Their sample work is incredible. I know some can take or leave their lyricism and lyrical presentation, but I think their albums are cohesive juggernauts.

I used to be in this camp until I threw on one of their albums and just forgot it was on. Their sample work is incredible. I know some can take or leave their lyricism and lyrical presentation, but I think their albums are cohesive juggernauts.
I have the previous reissue of Check Your Head and it's honestly great. So I'm not sure VMP can do much with it. Not to mention that just reissued it like last month in box set form.

Geto Boyz would be out as I forgot it was a compilation album.
Not that it was ever "in"...but you can take it out now.

To play devil's advocate here: GZ CAN do good work...Gravediggaz proves that. If they can stick the landing it could be a really good release.
It's well and truly frustrating actually.

I just picked up the GZ pressed "Zombie" by Fela and it's pretty fucking sick and not a single issue. That very same session I put on M83's "Before the Dawn Heals Us" which I got at the same time and it's a fucking mess.

Back