Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

That was the main spot where I heard a couple of pops but nothing repetitive, so get replacements because there are definitely good copies
They are on the way. I've had 3 other records lately where I was about to celebrate how good they sound until the last minute and then pop!!!

So peaceful - Love is a sunset.... pop!!!, crack!!!, pop!!! ARGGG.

I was able to get just a jacket replacement for mine which came super fast and in pristine condition
Oh sweet, I know sometimes for whatever reason they can't just do jackets, but that's good if they're doing it here. Thanks for the heads up.

In audiophile circles this shall be remembered as the day that GZ broke the spirit of @Mather s stylus
I like this idea. In the middle of the night my stylus, muttering to itself, hopped down off my TT, made it's way into the kitchen and grabbed a cheese grater. "Oh no." It said, "Not this time, I'm done with this shit." As it slowly ground it's elliptical tip into "Crosley Gravel Square".

Am guessing the '92 Essentials is Hip Hop. Some notable albums in 92:

Ice Cube - The Predator
Dre - The Chronic
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother
Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
Gang Starr - Daily Operation
Beasties - Check Your Head
Redman - Whut? Thee Album
Arrested Development - 3 Years 5 Months

The only one that makes sense as an "essential" is The Chronic

Edit: Looks like it's Check Your Head based on other clues

Last edited:
Am guessing the '92 Essentials is Hip Hop. Some notable albums in 92:

Ice Cube - The Predator
Dre - The Chronic
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother
Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
Gang Starr - Daily Operation
Beasties - Check Your Head
Redman - Whut? Thee Album
Arrested Development - 3 Years 5 Months

The only one that makes sense as an "essential" is The Chronic
I think enough people have bugged them about the Predator that they may actually do it.

Don't think they're doubling up on Gang Starr, Pharcyde or Redman in RHH. ESPECIALLY within months of the former two.
Pete Rock would be a good choice if it didn't get reissued recently. My money is it actually being Cube.

Back