Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

As much as VMP has severely dropped the ball, time and time again, I’m in for Tical and absolutely pumped for it. I have a soft spot for Method Man. He’s great. 👍

It's weird to see all the lukewarm reactions to Tical. To me, it's a top tier Wu album. Worthy of a R&HH ROTM reissue? Hell no.. but still one of the best Wu albums ever.
Absolutely agreed.
If I had a copy already I would hold out on the VMP press,
but I don’t, so I’m all in.

As much as VMP has severely dropped the ball, time and time again, I’m in for Tical and absolutely pumped for it. I have a soft spot for Method Man. He’s great. 👍

Absolutely agreed.
If I had a copy already I would hold out on the VMP press,
but so don’t, so I’m all in.
Even though I don't have one and would like one, I'm holding out because good presses are so readily available, and I have other albums that I've been eyeing for a while.

I do wonder why Tical lists as having sold out. I doubt anyone was hyped up for this one. Looks to be another lame package, no mention of any mastering information, which usually means it's just a GZ cut. I'd rather just save the $$$ for an OG press.
This would be giving them a lot of credit but, maybe they are trying to "lock" the number of copies available in the system so they can't oversell it? Maybe someone has to swap it before one becomes available?

Also, I was surprised to see the ROTMs up today, I thought they were coming out Thursday.

This would be giving them a lot of credit but, maybe they are trying to "lock" the number of copies available in the system so they can't oversell it? Maybe someone has to swap it before one becomes available?

Also, I was surprised to see the ROTMs up today, I thought they were coming out Thursday.

Interestingly it did show up as "you're getting this" for me, but as sold out when I removed the track and it won't let me re-add it. Not that I'm looking to, but I'm figuring they may be having some hiccups getting this live.

Back