Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So is the side D issue on Outkast like a static/crackling when the dude starts talking?

I just got a response saying they're investigating if the defect in ATLiens is pressing-wide and will get back to me with options. Sounds like this is progressing like last month's issue.
Damn I have my first replacement that just got a tracking number today. Tbh I would have almost rather they just did this and waited. Now probably gonna have to do the whole play it aglnd take a video and communicate all over again

Last edited:
Damn I have my first replacement that just got a tracking number today. Tbh I would have almost fathered they just did this and waited. Now probably gonna have to do the whole play it aglnd take a video and communicate all over again

I know what you mean... I may have somehow lucked out by being at the bottom of the stack this month. We'll see how they proceed though.

Same story here. I got my replacement today, and the same surface noise as my first copy. I told them I’d rather not receive another replacement, what are my options!

@NewsFedora @Sparks_03 @DevonJD

Would any of you guys want to trade a defective Mars Volta for a defective ATLiens? Would love to make the "most" out of this mess, if I can.

I've already got two defective ATLiens (one for me and one for a friend) and a defective Mars Volta. But I reached out to CS for replacements. Depending on what happens with that I should have one I can send you.

I've already got two defective ATLiens (one for me and one for a friend) and a defective Mars Volta. But I reached out to CS for replacements. Depending on what happens with that I should have one I can send you.

Cool, thanks for the quick response! Keep me posted, but also if anyone wants to do a straight trade, I'm more than willing.

Soo I was looking to see when the swap was coming up for August and it looks like the 26th which is cool. However when I checked the list is says “join standby list” next to PE does that mean I won’t be able to swap for that? I’m bummed man.

Soo I was looking to see when the swap was coming up for August and it looks like the 26th which is cool. However when I checked the list is says “join standby list” next to PE does that mean I won’t be able to swap for that? I’m bummed man.

All slots are currently filled because everyone jumped on RHH last month for OutKast. They’ll probably open up slots for it on the 26th or a short time afterward. It still might fill up fairly fast, though.

Back