Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I agree that Legend of the Liquid Sword would be a way better pick than Pro Tools. Again...not something I would buy (I have it on CD so I'm good + new pricing + trying to be more discerning w/ what I add to my collection) but still much better choice.

TBH, I wouldn't want Liquid Swords. It would be redundant. There's enough good copies out there. Even Fishscale doesn't really need it but I'd be more excited about that

this was talked about earlier but I’m not sure there was a response....what is the definitive version of Liquid Swords with the original album art?

this was talked about earlier but I’m not sure there was a response....what is the definitive version of Liquid Swords with the original album art?
From my experience, they all sound fine; none “audiophile“ (but I don’t think that’s to be expected). I don’t know if you’re going to find a “definitive” pressing but some of these albums are odd to talk about in these terms (IMO). Of course someone may have done rigorous A-Bing and can give you a more insightful answer. I’m just shooting from the hip here.

I have this one and it’s decent enough. Probably the most affordable option if you don’t want the Marvel variant cover

Instead of giving my $$ to VMP I snagged this RSD version of The Pick, the Sickle and the Shovel. Also got Bone Creepin on ah Come Up. Both hadn't been pressed since their initial run.
I'm very unhappy with the cover image quality on Gravediggaz. It's clearly just a blown up version of the CD. I am glad to now own it however.

I'm very unhappy with the cover image quality on Gravediggaz. It's clearly just a blown up version of the CD. I am glad to now own it however.
Agreed. It definitely looks poorly printed when compared to the original pressing art work. I like that they put the CD cover art as the label though as it's a lot better looking than the original record label. I'm happy with the sound quality as well.

Instead of giving my $$ to VMP I snagged this RSD version of The Pick, the Sickle and the Shovel. Also got Bone Creepin on ah Come Up. Both hadn't been pressed since their initial run.

same here! My local shop barely sold any so I said why not. I’ll be honest, I had never listened to it and on first listen it’s definitely not as great as the first but still sounded good. Will give it some more spins for sure.

sadly we are not anymore than 4% of the 30K people who will probably be staying (and thats a very liberal estimate)
That doesn't mean you have to accept your fate. Even if you are the only one and nothing changes, at least you will feel comfortable with the companies you are supporting which is the most important thing

People getting this email this morning lmao

Paul from VMP here.
Just needed to reach out to unfortunately let you know that the Pinata title that you swapped for appeared on the swap list due to an error, so we won't be able to fulfill that for you. Since we are communicating this so late, we will be sending you the normal title for whatever track you tried to swap, but I also went ahead and added a Swap for Credit to your account in store credit as well, to slightly make up for all of this headache.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this.

People getting this email this morning lmao

Paul from VMP here.
Just needed to reach out to unfortunately let you know that the Pinata title that you swapped for appeared on the swap list due to an error, so we won't be able to fulfill that for you. Since we are communicating this so late, we will be sending you the normal title for whatever track you tried to swap, but I also went ahead and added a Swap for Credit to your account in store credit as well, to slightly make up for all of this headache.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this.

Waiting until after swaps close and credit cards are charged. Classy.

Back