Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I mean they were pretty much directly saying they don't like RZA/Wu sounding records and that they don't think that Apollo Kids or Supreme Clientele sound like Wu production and thus why they like it. Seems like a pretty sound argument to me since they specified two records that you seem to agree don't sound very Wu like.

That wasn't the argument, as I understand it. It was that Ghostface somehow had different sounding beats from other Wu Tang members.

tenor (5).gif

I mean they were pretty much directly saying they don't like RZA/Wu sounding records and that they don't think that Apollo Kids or Supreme Clientele sound like Wu production and thus why they like it. Seems like a pretty sound argument to me since they specified two records that you seem to agree don't sound very Wu like.
This is what I wanted to say but I was so frustrated with the initial comment I couldn't find the words to reply so gave up. Thank you ✊🏻

What were you frustrated by, exactly?
You frustrated me. Your so rude in the way you say things. You do this every so often. You either have no manners in how to approach folk which probably isn't your fault so i will give benefit of the doubt or you just like to try stir folk up for the sake of it which I will guess is the most likely scenario here. I dont get it

You frustrated me. Your so rude in the way you say things. You do this every so often. You either have no manners in how to approach folk which probably isn't your fault so i will give benefit of the doubt or you just like to try stir folk up for the sake of it which I will guess is the most likely scenario here. I dont get it
I stated an opinion. You don’t like it? I don’t care. Please, feel free to use that ignore function.

I stated an opinion. You don’t like it? I don’t care. Please, feel free to use that ignore function.
No you intrigue the self inflicted masochistic side of me I didnt believe I had. I like to see what BS you stir next no matter how painful it is. I enjoy the shit show, your free to ignore me too 🤝

I sat with Fishscale yesterday. There are some bangers on this but I also noticed it was such a weird mixture on sounds. Still feels very messy as to when I had first heard it. I think I would like it better if I were to remove some songs out and re arrange it lol
Will you be getting it? I think you said no already am I right?

Will you be getting it? I think you said no already am I right?

I would have if I didn't have to renew. I would get it for the $33 but since my sub expired this month I would have to do it at $43 and I rather not. I rather wait for them to announce the next three months like they said they would and decide what to do based on those three and maybe get it as a swap.

I sat with Fishscale yesterday. There are some bangers on this but I also noticed it was such a weird mixture on sounds. Still feels very messy as to when I had first heard it. I think I would like it better if I were to remove some songs out and re arrange it lol

I feel like that about Pretty Toney. Make some cuts and it almost rivals Supreme Clientele

I would have if I didn't have to renew. I would get it for the $33 but since my sub expired this month I would have to do it at $43 and I rather not. I rather wait for them to announce the next three months like they said they would and decide what to do based on those three and maybe get it as a swap.
I hear ya although I would be surprised if this album makes swaps 🤔 not trying to FOMO you either as I think it will be obtainable elsewhere eventually at a discounted price whether on discogs or another member on here doesnt want it etc

I hear ya although I would be surprised if this album makes swaps 🤔 not trying to FOMO you either as I think it will be obtainable elsewhere eventually at a discounted price whether on discogs or another member on here doesnt want it etc

No FOMO here, I'm honestly that excited for it, I would only get it just to have it tbh cause I doubt I would spin it much. I also think that whatever three they're about to announce better be so good that I wouldn't even have to swap to get me to join on a three month sub. We'll see how that goes haha

No FOMO here, I'm honestly that excited for it, I would only get it just to have it tbh cause I doubt I would spin it much. I also think that whatever three they're about to announce better be so good that I wouldn't even have to swap to get me to join on a three month sub. We'll see how that goes haha
I think you would spin it more than you think. I know my pressing won't get a rest once I receive it. Its going to sound so good I know it. That Stencil is probably the first time I really want it too lol

I think you would spin it more than you think. I know my pressing won't get a rest once I receive it. Its going to sound so good I know it. That Stencil is probably the first time I really want it too lol

Oh yeah I'll definitely cop at some point for sure just because Im a huge GFK fan. Maybe I'll hit up the boy Vincy Vince for the ol discount lmao

Back