Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Waiting until after swaps close and credit cards are charged. Classy.

They knew days ago too. I reached out because I got Pinata months back and it was damaged to hell and they refunded me because they didn't have replacement copies. I was obviously annoyed that it appeared they did so I sent an email to Support. Tyler replied to me just before 5pm last THURSDAY stating it was a mistake that it showed up in swaps.

That's hilarious they're just contacting people now.

People getting this email this morning lmao

Paul from VMP here.
Just needed to reach out to unfortunately let you know that the Pinata title that you swapped for appeared on the swap list due to an error, so we won't be able to fulfill that for you. Since we are communicating this so late, we will be sending you the normal title for whatever track you tried to swap, but I also went ahead and added a Swap for Credit to your account in store credit as well, to slightly make up for all of this headache.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this.
I see crying emojis in the near future of this thread

Paul from VMP here.
Just needed to reach out to unfortunately let you know that the Pinata title that you swapped for appeared on the swap list due to an error, so we won't be able to fulfill that for you. Since we are communicating this so late, we will be sending you the normal title for whatever track you tried to swap, but I also went ahead and added a Swap for Credit to your account in store credit as well, to slightly make up for all of this headache.
VMP and their employees telling lies that doesn't sound like them at all 🥱😴🤥 we should actually start asking storf for lies regarding next months R&HH ROTM not hints! LIES!

Paul from VMP here.
I at least appreciate that they are giving both store credit and a the normal title, along with a statement that this doesn't fully make up for the issue.

Now the key would be not having these issues going forward. It should be easy to not have OOS titles appear available.

Better be 3 month's of super fire RHH if they expect me to drop $40 / record still

I did the bridge offer for 3 months (I know, I know), because I really loved fish scale back in the day. I'm expecting I will either swap for credit or swap the remaining two months.

The next 3 months of every sub are going to be announced at the end of the month. So there probably won't be any hints.
Next 3 months of EVERY sub? Dang, thought it was just Essentials.

I am guessing they have some fire planned if they are going to reveal like that.

I did the bridge offer for 3 months (I know, I know), because I really loved fish scale back in the day. I'm expecting I will either swap for credit or swap the remaining two months.
Yeah I thought about it as the bridge 3 months wasn't bad. But ultimately too hard for me to trust the selections

Back