Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Is there anything that crosses out Kush & OJ? The fact that theres announced pressings of it coming would think thatd point to it.

Has there been a previous RHH release that corresponded with a wider, simultaneous release? Otherwise I don't think it's gonna be that. Maybe an Exclusive, but not ROTM.

That was a new release to as opposed to a reissue which makes sense (at least in VMP parlance)

Yeah I know but i definitely "corresponded with a wider, simultaneous release".

But yeah I agree. I definitely don't think this is it. I would be suprised if it wasnt Teflon Don (though I would love if it was Waka Flaka or Drake)

blazing arrow is pretty bassy

maybe its just the amp i am using on my headphones or the cartridge or headphones but this is SUPER bassy and to the point its almost hard to hear the lyrics.

also now im hoping its not Kush and OJ because it doesn't even come with the whole original mixtape because some songs were removed probs due to samples

Hmm... not the case for me. Definitely has bass but the lyrics are super clear and forward.

Yeah, this is how mine is. Bass is very prominent, but not to the detriment of anything else. This really sounds fantastic and is an example of why I don't subscribe to the GZ hate train.

Really happy I stuck with this release instead of swapping/cancelling.

Back