Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Drake also has his face on the front of Thank Me Later, would much prefer this project over Teflon Don and I feel would bring more subscribers to VMP. If it hasn’t been eliminated yet I’m rooting for Drake here

Drake also has his face on the front of Thank Me Later, would much prefer this project over Teflon Don and I feel would bring more subscribers to VMP. If it hasn’t been eliminated yet I’m rooting for Drake here
though they are choosing probably drakes weakest album if it is that (i mean its got some good songs like fireworks and find your love and overbut its not really close to take care or nothing was the same or if your reading this), if they did drake it would fantastic if they did so far gone or nothing was the same. the issue is that drake has a couple albums many love so much more they would rather have pressed finally but they pick the worst choice

its definitely rick ross

though they are choosing probably drakes weakest album if it is that (i mean its got some good songs like fireworks and find your love and overbut its not really close to take care or nothing was the same or if your reading this), if they did drake it would fantastic if they did so far gone or nothing was the same. the issue is that drake has a couple albums many love so much more they would rather have pressed finally but they pick the worst choice

its definitely rick ross
I would really want So Far Gone. Drake's debut is fine and I'd rather have that than Teflon Don.

the real issue is i dunno what i wanna swap rick ross for...

its not like there is anything really standout in swaps and i still dont really love caroline rose like everyone else does

its not like there is anything really standout in swaps and i still dont really love caroline rose like everyone else does

I'm with ya, the well has really run dry. The large majority of the available stuff will probably never move since they are either already owned by everyone, or they're just straight up terrible. I might swap for Jim Sullivan but it's not really something I had wanted in my collection.

You can swap for that juicy swap exclusive that will be there so that it can be oversold and then you parlay that into credits?

I'm with ya, the well has really run dry. The large majority of the available stuff will probably never move since they are either already owned by everyone, or they're just straight up terrible. I might swap for Jim Sullivan but it's not really something I had wanted in my collection.
basically the same except stuff like sirbabygirl, caroline rose, and others that are pretty cheap (they are good but i dunno)

Back