Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

also the only thing i knew about rick ross before this album was rap critic loves making memes about him (hes the biggest rapper of course so you can google him #expedia), he was a corrections officer (yet wrote the line "trayvon martin i'm never missing my target"), and he can do a good guest verse on other peoples albums (zuu and daytona was basically PERFECT for ross)

i'll listen to the album and see

I understand why Teflon Don is the front runner but I feel like there is a chance it could be Sir Lucious Left Foot. VMP has the obvious history with Outkast, and that is Big Boi's best solo album by far.

I understand why Teflon Don is the front runner but I feel like there is a chance it could be Sir Lucious Left Foot. VMP has the obvious history with Outkast, and that is Big Boi's best solo album by far.
I would be much more excited if this were it, but I think they said it had never been on vinyl.

Big Boi's been on vinyl though

im not buying teflon don

i am not going to swap anything for it either
I only got Blackalicious for March because I’ve been saving up! So I don’t mind April’s R&HH ROTM being Rick Ross, because I’ll swap it for Caroline Rose or Patrice Rushen! 😊

I’ll keep Classics , swap Rap & Hip-Hop to get Patrice Rushen and I might keep the Essentials pick. If not, it will be swapped for Caroline Rose 🌹😋

Surprised no one is guessing Drake? I have zero idea if it’s possible and would be one of the biggest R&HH albums but it’s a possibility. I know it’s been unofficially released on vinyl but that probably doesn’t count. Not that I would get it... overplayed by my college roommate and it killed that album for me.

Surprised no one is guessing Drake? I have zero idea if it’s possible and would be one of the biggest R&HH albums but it’s a possibility. I know it’s been unofficially released on vinyl but that probably doesn’t count. Not that I would get it... overplayed by my college roommate and it killed that album for me.
Would be a lot better than Rick Ross.

Would be a lot better than Rick Ross.
Yeah, even though I don’t think Drake’s Thank Me Later is a good album; it’s pretty mediocre, but I think it would be better Rick Ross. It’s aged better in my opinion. Still, Thank Me Later would be a poor choice for a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM!

I would love Thank Me Later. Drake has kinda burned me out recently but Thank Me Later and especially Take Care are both really enjoyable albums for me.

I would be much more excited if this were it, but I think they said it had never been on vinyl.
Damn I didnt see that clue, I'm actually glad though. I probably would have resubbed for Big Boi, not gonna do it for Ross. I feel like 5 years is a good stopping point, and I'm happy to save the money.

Back