Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Eh I mean I was probably gonna resubscribe anyway so if I get an el p album from it I don't really mind
That's the way I see it also. Plus I think ppl forget the small premium you pay gives you access to other exclusives and those arent shipped at any extra cost either. Works out better for me because I dont get free or $5 dollar shipping. I'm always going to pay at least €10 or more shipping. So if a product is €20 I may aswell at least call it €30 😭

That's the way I see it also. Plus I think ppl forget the small premium you pay gives you access to other exclusives and those arent shipped at any extra cost either. Works out better for me because I dont get free or $5 dollar shipping. I'm always going to pay at least €10 or more shipping. So if a product is €20 I may aswell at least call it €30 😭
Exact same case with me! That’s one of the many reasons why I love VMP! Saves me so much $$$

Does this mean you are hearing back from CS?
So... here's the thing... I waited patently for them to actually get back to me. Then after two weeks I saw multiple people saying they were getting responses within an hour, so I blasted then with emails from three different accounts and on their web portal and then I finally got responses. Do with this information what you will....

Is it also basically confirmed to just be a color variant of the general reissue campaign?
I would imagine with the recent VMP reissues... probably

According to this page: El-P Announces Reissue Campaign of Solo Catalog via Fat Possum

"I’ll Sleep When You’re Dead will be followed in 2020 by physical editions of the album, as well as reissues of the rest of El-P’s extensive back catalog. Additional info coming soon."

So, yes?

So... here's the thing... I waited patently for them to actually get back to me. Then after two weeks I saw multiple people saying they were getting responses within an hour, so I blasted then with emails from three different accounts and on their web portal and then I finally got responses. Do with this information what you will....
Thanks, I appreciate it. I haven't received responses to emails from November or December. I got scripted responses for awhile, but those have now stopped. I am waiting on Comet is Coming, a Brubeck replacement and one or two other things that probably aren't happening. Maybe I will use the chat feature and see what happens. I'd like to talk with them as opposed to having to ask for refunds through my credit card company...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I haven't received responses to emails from November or December. I got scripted responses for awhile, but those have now stopped. I am waiting on Comet is Coming, a Brubeck replacement and one or two other things that probably aren't happening. Maybe I will use the chat feature and see what happens. I'd like to talk with them as opposed to having to ask for refunds through my credit card company...
I had my Comet cancelled so I doubt that one's coming, Brubeck hopefully you're still getting but I know they've said they're out of that one too so... yeah... just take refunds at this point I'd say.

I had my Comet cancelled so I doubt that one's coming, Brubeck hopefully you're still getting but I know they've said they're out of that one too so... yeah... just take refunds at this point I'd say.
I'm at the point where I haven't gotten my refund from the 22nd. I'm steamed right now.

I'm at the point where I haven't gotten my refund from the 22nd. I'm steamed right now.
I didn't get my initial refund from weeks ago, it never went thru, they did it again and it did. I have 3 more refunds supposedly on the way, just keep at them or institute a chargeback with your card company and use the email receipt as proof they didn't follow through.

I didn't get my initial refund from weeks ago, it never went thru, they did it again and it did. I have 3 more refunds supposedly on the way, just keep at them or institute a chargeback with your card company and use the email receipt as proof they didn't follow through.

Also, @Mather what's the deal with all these timely replies?!?! :unsure::LOL: You're supposed to send a generic response: "Thanks for getting in touch! This is just a quick note to let you know that Mather got your messages, but is busy due to a hectic holiday season..." YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY RESPOND FOR SEVERAL WEEKS!

Anyways, thanks, I sent them three emails and filled out a chat form too.

Also, @Mather what's the deal with all these timely replies?!?! :unsure::LOL: You're supposed to send a generic response: "Thanks for getting in touch! This is just a quick note to let you know that Mather got your messages, but is busy due to a hectic holiday season..." YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY RESPOND FOR SEVERAL WEEKS!

Anyways, thanks, I sent them three emails and filled out a chat form too.
Honestly I got nothing for weeks then a new CS person (Elli) got back to me and they actually responded to my replies so I got a lot done over a couple of emails. Now whether any of the refunds actually come through is another story...

I'm not saying that also CC'ing the CEO will do anything, but that is how I ended up asking them to press Spacehog - Resident Alien, so...

If you do get a response, please ask for Spacehog as well.

I am DYING to get a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM that I’m actually super duper keen to get! The last time I remember being really hyped for a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM was the Handsome Boy Modelling School, Camp Lo and OutKast’s picks! I would’ve been on the same hype level for Slowthai........IF WE WERE RECEIVING THE DELUXE EDITION!

I just want VMP to WOW me again in this track. Like give us something like Cunninlynguists’ ”A Piece Of Strange” or Ghostface Killah’s “Supreme Clientele” or even Prince Paul’s “A Prince Among Theives”.

I have the current reissue for Bahamadia’s “Kollage” and it sounds average. Same goes for A Tribe Called Quest’s “Low End Theory”. So it would be great to have those get a nice reissue through VMP!

If we were getting the electronic/2001 version of N*E*R*D’s In Search Of...., I would be going 😍😍😍. I’m happy with Fly Or Die, but I’m not super hype or amazed. You know what I mean?

We need something amazing, like Playboi Carti’s “Die Lit” or Freestyle Fellowship’s “Innercity Griots” or Company Flow’s “Funcrusher Plus”.

Like I really want this sub to give us those “omg WOW” releases. Feels like we haven’t been getting any of them since the first half of 2019......

Like I really want this sub to give us those “omg WOW” releases. Feels like we haven’t been getting any of them since the first half of 2019......

Where would EL-P's I'll Sleep When You're Dead land on the Nathan OMG WOW scale?

And is that OMG WOW factor diminished if there's a standard black version 6 months later?

Back