Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

CS actually came through pretty quickly in my request to swap N.E.R.D. for Labi Siffre.
Either they actually are all caught up with stuff or they need the N.E.R.D.'s elsewhere.

Hope someone who wants it gets it :)

Huh, I thought that wasn't going out until February. Or maybe they just assume our expectations are it takes 2+ months for them to ship anything.

It probably hasn’t sold out! I honestly doubt it! But it is a very alternative kind of record, by a really innovative, fun, trendy, rebellious, skaterboy band, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people jumped on it! 💎😈🛹🏀🥁🥤🍕
I actually do like the album! It has a neat, almost psych-rock feel to it. I swap RHH often to get older stuff I missed (and I don’t usually bother with Classics), but I kept this one. I needed some Pharrell in my collection, and this was good enough, particularly at a $23 add-on price point!

I actually do like the album! It has a neat, almost psych-rock feel to it. I swap RHH often to get older stuff I missed (and I don’t usually bother with Classics), but I kept this one. I needed some Pharrell in my collection, and this was good enough, particularly at a $23 add-on price point!
Mmmmmmm! The pressing looks amazing, it’s 45RPM and it’s 2LP. So $23 is a bargain I reckon! 💎

I would imagine with the recent VMP reissues... probably
Mmmmmm I definitely think EL-P’s ROTM is going to be just a colour variant of a general reissue campaign. I doubt it will be a true exclusive! It will just be like the Cornelius, Queens of The Stone Age and David Gray VMP exclusives!

Back