Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Strongly recommend the debut and the latest album. Subjective of course but give em a chance
Especially their debut album “In Search Of.....”. It’s an absolute masterpiece and was definitely one of the best albums of 2001! (That is, the electronic/original version of course).

Especially their debut album “In Search Of.....”. It’s an absolute masterpiece and was definitely one of the best albums of 2001! (That is, the electronic/original version of course).
Ooh I prefer the rock spy mob version personally but love both. The rock version just had an edge for me

Musically overall, Fly Or Die is pretty much a straight-forward funk-rock album, but because this album exhibits such an innocent, childish, cartoonish, goofy-ness aesthetic, whilst also being cocky, confident, sexy and rebellious like, it stands out!

In other words, a terrible pick for a Rap/Hip-Hop sub

They also may have anticipated some of this and pressed less copies than many of the previous ROTMs. I know there had been a tightening of pressing numbers, so that may be one reason. Also, the inventory system may not update in real time.

Or in real life, there may be a lot of closet Fly or Die fans.

Maybe a lot of people haven’t gotten around to swapping yet or the new system doesn’t register the swaps correctly, and some people just buy any ROTM VMP puts out

They also may have anticipated some of this and pressed less copies than many of the previous ROTMs. I know there had been a tightening of pressing numbers, so that may be one reason. Also, the inventory system may not update in real time.

Or in real life, there may be a lot of closet Fly or Die fans.
I doubt the last statement is true lol

i can't believe this bad album sold out
It probably hasn’t sold out! I honestly doubt it! But it is a very alternative kind of record, by a really innovative, fun, trendy, rebellious, skaterboy band, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people jumped on it! 💎😈🛹🏀🥁🥤🍕

Back