Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I’m sorry but I just don’t think the November Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM will be DaBaby’s “Baby on Baby”. That album is just nowhere near good enough to be made a ROTM....It’s not even a question of whether it’s too raw or if doesn’t have enough indie appeal etc. it’s just an average album.

Megan Thee Stallion’s “Fever” has a similar sound. But VMP would with no doubt, make that a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM because it is an excellent album!

I have a strong feeling Storf is just teasing us and maybe we will get DaBaby’s “Baby on Baby” as a store exclusive instead of a R&HH ROTM!

We aren’t getting DaBaby’s Baby on Baby!
❌❌❌

I think they could do some cool packaging for Arizona Baby. They could make the static in the background of the album cover with some glittery material like Flatbush Zombies did for their Vacation In Hell vinyl. Make the rest glossy.

View attachment 19459
Personally I've wanted Arizona Baby on vinyl since it dropped. It's one of my fave albums of the year and would be hard for me to resist resubbing for it.

New hints for ROTM:

660 B.C.

From what I can tell, the only important thing about 660 BC that I can find is that this was the year Japan was founded...

I'm drawing a blank, are the clues usually given as Essentials, RHH, Classics? Or is it Essentials, Classics, RHH?

Because the Japan connection would tie it to the current leading contender in Classics: Dave Brubeck Quartet's "Impressions of Japan."

No idea how 1922 would connect with DaBaby though. Because we all know it's gonna fucking be DaBaby.

I'm drawing a blank, are the clues usually given as Essentials, RHH, Classics? Or is it Essentials, Classics, RHH?

Because the Japan connection would tie it to the current leading contender in Classics: Dave Brubeck Quartet's "Impressions of Japan."

No idea how 1922 would connect with DaBaby though. Because we all know it's gonna fucking be DaBaby.
People born in 1922 had children who were known as “DaBaby Boomers.” No? Too much of a stretch?

Back