Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Don’t tell me Storf doesn’t like British Rap. If he likes DaBaby’s “Baby on Baby” and doesn’t like Slowthai’s “Nothing Great About Britain”, then he straight up has shit music taste 🤫

I’m praying we get Slowthai. Please, PLEASE VMP!!! 🙏

sorry

EDIT: oh shit i accidentally rubbed salt on a wound

im so sorry nathan

I actually can’t deal right now! I seriously thought we would be getting Playboi Carti’s “Die Lit”, JID’s “DiCaprio 2”, Megan Thee Stallion’s “Fever”, JPEGMAFIA’s latest album, NoName’s “Room 25” in the near future and instead we are probably getting........

..................DaBaby’s Baby On Baby 😒😖😤

You can get Boogie - Everythings For Sale from UO for $15 right now so I'm thinking that is going to be it.

Oh I want this. Thanks for sharing!

Aight so Slauson replied to me and

View attachment 19262

When I saw him at the Injury Reserve show, I bought his book and posted it on my IG story with his @ in it. That pic showed up in his dms when I posted it and he liked it.
I'd assume his reference of "the book" comes from that, which is above my new dm. It's still articulate gibberish, but I think this is his way of saying "no."

edit: my description of VMP isn't entirely accurate but it was easier to make it sound better than it actually is.
time to be pedantic

its actually farwell

but yeah its confirmed to not be there and now all i can think of is maybe the book you dont buy is the VMP books

Slowthai - Nothing Great About Britain

Kevin Abstract - ARIZONA BABY

Skepta - Ignorance Is Bliss

Lizzo - Cuz I Love You

Billy Woods - Hiding Places

DaBaby - Baby On Baby

Aesop Rock & Tobacco - Malibu Ken

Slauson Malone - A Quiet Farewell

2 Chainz - Rap Or Go To The League

Birdman & Juvenile - Just Anotha Gangsta

Boogie - Everything's For Sale

Quelle Chris - Guns

Pivot Gang - You Can't Sit With Us

Goldlink - Diaspora

Sean Price & Small Professor - 86 Witness

Smif-N-Wessun - The All

Czarface & Ghostface Killah - Czarface Meets Ghostface

People Under The Stairs - Sincerely, The P

Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve

Jim Jones - El Capo

Choosey and Exile - Black Beans

Benny the Butcher - The Plugs I Met

Ohbliv - Soulphonic

Mach Hommy & DJ Muggs - Tuez-les tous

Rico Nasty - Anger Management (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Little Simz - Grey Area (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Open Mike Eagle - The New Negroes Soundtrack (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Here's the current list so far with eliminations
Anotha one

I’m still really hoping we get Slowthai’s “Nothing Great About Britain”! 🤞

I want someone to ask Storf whether or not this R&HH ROTM will be a first ever vinyl release/first time on vinyl.
It's been asked and answered several times, but unfortunately every time was a two part question like "is it the first time on vinyl or has it already been released?" and of course Storf answered "Yes."

Back