Czarface & Ghostface Killah - Czarface Meets Ghostface

People Under The Stairs - Sincerely, The P

Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve

Jim Jones - El Capo

Choosey and Exile - Black Beans

Benny the Butcher - The Plugs I Met

Ohbliv - Soulphonic

Mach Hommy & DJ Muggs - Tuez-les tous

Rico Nasty - Anger Management (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Little Simz - Grey Area (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Open Mike Eagle - The New Negroes Soundtrack (Most likely not this due to VMP's general rule against repeat artists in the same track - included just in case)

Here's the current list so far with eliminations

Last edited:
I do not want DaBaby’s “Baby on Baby”........🤦‍♂️

If that’s the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM, then SMH. It’ll be the worst R&HH ROTM thus far for me 😭

I’m still hoping we get something else. If it’s not Billy Woods & Kenny Segal, then I hope we get Slowthai’s “Nothing Great About Britain” 🤞

DaBaby’s “Kirk” is way better than “Baby on Baby”. And “Kirk” is like a 7.2/10 for me.

You can get Boogie - Everythings For Sale from UO for $15 right now so I'm thinking that is going to be it.

I really doubt it’s Baby on Baby . That seems a bit more raw that what VMP usually gives us .
Mmmmmmmmmmm! Yeahhhhhhh! Exactly what I was thinking too! 🤔

It just seems way too non-indie. Like we get Denzel Curry, Rico Nasty, Saba, Ivy Sole as new releases. They are all kinda left field. DaBaby though......🤷‍♂️

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Yeahhhhhhh! Exactly what I was thinking too! 🤔

It just seems way too non-indie. Like we get Denzel Curry, Rico Nasty, Saba, Ivy Sole as new releases. They are all kinda left field. DaBaby though......🤷‍♂️
Maybe I could see them doing Kirk, but it was ruled out . Baby on Baby though 😂 😂😂 I’ll laugh if they actually go with that.

Damn slowthai is probably the only one I would get out of any of the remaining guesses and I didn’t even really like that one in the first place. Also, doesn’t Storf hate British rap? Most likely skipping this month yet again.
Don’t tell me Storf doesn’t like British Rap. If he likes DaBaby’s “Baby on Baby” and doesn’t like Slowthai’s “Nothing Great About Britain”, then he straight up has shit music taste 🤫

I’m praying we get Slowthai. Please, PLEASE VMP!!! 🙏

Back