Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Uh, Britain's been around a whole lot longer than 1922.

Also I'm pretty sure Storf said the artist was American, so it'd rule out the British slowthai

My mistake, I meant to put the United Kingdom was founded in 1922... and I don't remember specifically him saying it was a U.S. artist, you know how Storf likes to beat around the bush lmao

My mistake, I meant to put the United Kingdom was founded in 1922... and I don't remember specifically him saying it was a U.S. artist, you know how Storf likes to beat around the bush lmao

Being an ignorant yank I had to look up what exactly happened in 1922 so I get where you're coming from.

Founding of the UK, founding of Japan... hmmm... I like it.

Just curious if that is a good thing or bad thing for you. I still haven't listened to that one. Need to.
Really like the first two Streets albums. I don't think I'll be going for this one but it definitely reminded me of the storytelling nature and humour of those early Skinner albums, even some of the beats are similar. Definitely a good thing in my books.

Have we confirmed it's not dababy
No this is all still wild speculation. But the Japan clue (if that's what it is) directly correlates to a previous guess for this month for Classics (Brubeck Jazz Impressions Of Japan), so it would appear that leaves 1922 for Rap Hip Hop so if you Google Great Britain 1922 you get Ireland forming their Republic and the UK basically becoming the UK as we currently know it... so that tends to point towards Slowthai...

No this is all still wild speculation. But the Japan clue (if that's what it is) directly correlates to a previous guess for this month for Classics (Brubeck Jazz Impressions Of Japan), so it would appear that leaves 1922 for Rap Hip Hop so if you Google Great Britain 1922 you get Ireland forming their Republic and the UK basically becoming the UK as we currently know it... so that tends to point towards Slowthai...
Yup the Irish💚💚💚. Yup the republic 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Back