Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Says each record press will be different from the next, and also states “Orange and purple.” So perhaps each record has varying amounts of each.

Regardless, this is the best AOTM.
Psyched!

Damn!!! I missed that! It just got better!! I can't wait for this! First time in full! WINNINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sold out. UGK is a great swaption considering they wanted 36 for it and you could add a track and swap for 23
No. Camp Lo and then it skips over to TI

Thanks! I see it listed as sold out on the ROTM page, but it's still listed in the store so I've been holding out hope that it would show up in swaps. Didn't want to sign back up just to find out, guess I won't be renewing my membership. Thanks!

Sold out. UGK is a great adaption considering they wanted 36 for it and you could add a track and swap for 23
Thanks! I see it listed as sold out on the ROTM page, but it's still listed in the store so I've been holding out hope that it would show up in swaps. Didn't want to sign back up just to find out, guess I won't be renewing my membership. Thanks!
Oh that's strange. Maybe throw them an email. I just thought sold out meant exactly that

I just reactivated my monthly subscription so past members that are cancelled SHOULD be able to get in on their monthly still.

Now to decide if I should add on and swap for that UGK :unsure:

Cool that it's the full track listing. Hip-Hop shafted again with a GZ cut. Granted the OG was also a DMM cut, so nothing there that's worth complaining about in regards to that, but why couldn't they source a better master for this? Honestly I will still be picking this up, as at the very least if it doesn't sound good, it will be flippable to fund an OG copy.

If they really are going to do Stankonia they should look at getting a grade A mastering for that one. I have the OG Promo gold vinyl, and it sounds alright, but nowhere near as good as the OG Aquemini pressing does.

I just reactivated my monthly subscription so past members that are cancelled SHOULD be able to get in on their monthly still.

Now to decide if I should add on and swap for that UGK :unsure:
100% ugk I nearly went for a 2nd copy

Do y'all reckon this will be around next month for swaps? Really trying to nab one of the last copies of Alice Coltrane and will probably bite on the Phoenix as well but would like to get this in my collection at some point. Whats more likely to sell out... Phoenix or Outkast?

Do y'all reckon this will be around next month for swaps? Really trying to nab one of the last copies of Alice Coltrane and will probably bite on the Phoenix as well but would like to get this in my collection at some point. Whats more likely to sell out... Phoenix or Outkast?
I’m leaning OutKast since this is the first time on 2LP with full track list. Though this is the first variant version of WAP.

Back