Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So hyped for this OutKast release. Added Classics and swapped it for UGK. @KenKaniff not sure of this will get a wider release so you may want to grab this version. I’m confident it’ll sell out.

Yeah, I'm a VMP member so this album this month is a no-brainer and I'm excited. I was just curious if there was word it would be out elsewhere, and VMP had exclusive color or some shit. I dont usually like color vinyl. Especially classic albums. Black all the way.

Shit, you may end up with an MM FOOD situation like me tho!! I bought it from the store after being told there were no more to swap for it. It said purchased, showed it shipped with Doggystyle last month, and when I got it a couple weeks ago no DOOM, only Doggystyle :( I have since gotten a copy from @Dead C which is out for delivery today, but yea I would email before getting to excited to avoid the inevitable VMP CS disappointment.
When my box last month came without Goodie Mob because they oversold it, I asked if I could get Ivy Sole in its place. They said no problem, they had plenty left. I got my copy last week.

No idea why they’ve left it out as a swaption for two months now.
Thanks for the replies guys, I actually own Ivy Sole @rowbeartois looking for it. I say ask CS

Ehhhh, I would email CS. It has been sold out for well over a month. I have a feeling this is the new MF DOOM situation. I hope that you get it, but I would be skeptical to say the least
Yeah it's was on the swaps page at noon but gone a little later. I was planning on getting Denzel anyway. If it's oos I'll just swap to my original plan I guess.

i dunno whether to keep this or swap for UGK

i love both these albums (southerplayalistik seems to be my favorite album by outkast). but i dont have the money to buy both

Go wit OutKast. Once this version sells out, who knows if the full tracklist will be available again. You can get a non exclusive version of Ridin Dirty any day.

If Classics is your primary sub and Rap/Hip-Hop is your add-on, is it not possible to cancel the Classics sub? I just want Outkast but i don't want to cancel and wait for the 1st of June and most likely miss out like i did last month with Nat Turner.

If Classics is your primary sub and Rap/Hip-Hop is your add-on, is it not possible to cancel the Classics sub? I just want Outkast but i don't want to cancel and wait for the 1st of June and most likely miss out like i did last month with Nat Turner.
Cant you swap classics to the Outkast and cancel the add on? I assume that's why it won't let you cancel as you have an add on

Cant you swap classics to the Outkast and cancel the add on? I assume that's why it won't let you cancel as you have an add on

No, only the Phoenix album is available of the new ones since i'm already locked into the other two. I don't know if i cancel Outkast if it shows up immediately as a swap option. But i sent VMP an email as well, just in case.

found this "article" as im trying to read up on the album and trying to understand it

When fledgling duo "Big Boi" Patton and André "André 3000" Benjamin released their first album in the midst of the '90s East Coast-West Coast hip-hop rivalry, nothing else in the world sounded quite like it
Lior Phillips
GRAMMYs

May 8, 2019 - 12:25 pm

Long before they amassed six GRAMMY awards, sold millions of records, and toured to sold-out crowds around the world, the duo of Antwon "Big Boi" Patton and André "André 3000" Benjamin were just a couple of teenagers in Atlanta, sharing their experience through freestyling. And when they released their first album as OutKast in the midst of the East Coast-West Coast hip-hop rivalry, nothing else in the world sounded quite like it. It's been 25 years since the 1994 release of Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, and there's still nothing like it. "Big Boi and I were just fans of the music of the time and enjoyed rhyming," Benjamin tells the Recording Academy over the phone. "I'm from the South. I lived it, saw it, and just spit it back out."

Back