Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So everyone is outraged at VMP again for the updated return policy, and all I can say is, they better not drop the ball on this tracklist lmao.

If it is not the full tracklist there will be pitchforks haha

How does this work. I still have a per month option. Was that because I was a VMP member way back?

Ya know, I honestly have no idea. I assume if you want to sign up again after cancelling last month there is a 3 month minimum, but I thought that CS said in the old forum, anyone who had a month to month in the past can email info @ VMP and get back on month to month

So you cancelled last month (cuz you didn't want bargin bin Camp-Lo), but now to get back you can only do 3 month minimum?

No.

VMP cancelled me due to a bug in the system.

I got a free record out of the bug but yeh

But the bug also saved me from that camp lo so not all bad ;) haha

No.

VMP cancelled me due to a bug in the system.

I got a free record out of the bug but yeh

But the bug also saved me from that camp lo so not all bad ;) haha

Gotcha lol I mean if it was a bug in the system that they had to fix I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to re-join for 29$ on the monthly plan u were on before their bug caused the error!

Gotcha lol I mean if it was a bug in the system that they had to fix I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to re-join for 29$ on the monthly plan u were on before their bug caused the error!

I am thinking this aswell so guess ill have to shoot em a msg as a last resort.

Im kinda hoping my local shop will just sign up on my behalf that way I can utilize the payment options they offer (get now/pay later)

I am thinking this aswell so guess ill have to shoot em a msg as a last resort.

Im kinda hoping my local shop will just sign up on my behalf that way I can utilize the payment options they offer (get now/pay later)

That would be dope!!! I mean u got a few days to figure it out! I have faith in ya!! :)

Back