Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

When do I add this track to get outkast?
Screenshot_20210713-055833_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: wait re-reading do you mean you are an active sub on another track and when should you add the secondary track? If so, you can do that now (doesn't charge until the first). You can actually add it once SWAPs lock technically.

View attachment 105465

EDIT: wait re-reading do you mean you are an active sub on another track and when should you add the secondary track? If so, you can do that now (doesn't charge until the first). You can actually add it once SWAPs lock technically.

Correct i am subscribed to the other 3 tracks but I want to add outkast. So I can add it now?

Correct i am subscribed to the other 3 tracks but I want to add outkast. So I can add it now?
Whew I forgot they had 4 tracks now so was super confused at your question 🤣.

Yes you can add it now and you won't be charged until 8/1. I added mine like a week ago (though I'm going to swap to it from Essentials when it opens - I'm just a tweak and protecting against some crazy rush on it which isn't likely with the wider press now too).

When you hit the Add Track button the pop up modal does a pretty good job explaining it imo

Aaaaaaaaand my Luda has a gash in the record on the first side. Loud as crackles and skips.

That's 2/3 albums in my box this month that are fucking useless.
At least that sounds more like something that unfortunately happened in transit and can be easily replaced by a message to CS rather than the shitshow that's the Mars Volta (which I assume you also received).

At least that sounds more like something that unfortunately happened in transit and can be easily replaced by a message to CS rather than the shitshow that's the Mars Volta (which I assume you also received).

Yeah, that Mars Volta was not good.
Fortunately, I got an email and a tracking number with both records within 10 minutes of me messaging them about Ludacris. Luda I am less worried about at this point.

Somewhat ashamed but I think I’m likely to skip Public Enemy. I will pick up Atliens and Wu Tang. I know PE are legends, the albums a classic, and there are timeless bangers with meaning behind them….BUT I don’t think I’d spin it very much. I already have a few hip hop records I don’t spin as they require a certain mood to go in for an hour on. Am I crazy?? Or are there some others like me

Somewhat ashamed but I think I’m likely to skip Public Enemy. I will pick up Atliens and Wu Tang. I know PE are legends, the albums a classic, and there are timeless bangers with meaning behind them….BUT I don’t think I’d spin it very much. I already have a few hip hop records I don’t spin as they require a certain mood to go in for an hour on. Am I crazy?? Or are there some others like me
I'm right there with you. It's an absolutely seminal album in the genre but I don't see myself ever being in a mood to sit down and actually spin it. I'm absolutely snagging Atliens and 36 chambers though.

Getting ATLiens and Wu without PE as well.

If I may jump to its defense, that album was a very slow burn for me over a period of 20 years. It's only been in the last five that I have realized it might be my favorite thing they ever put out.

But you do you, that's what record collecting is about 🙂

I'm mostly going to get PE and ATLiens.. I want Wu tang too but no one is going to buy my 2014 copy and I dunno if PIF would want it knowing the future
I mean your old album is a sunk cost at this point. I wouldn't stick with it IF you indeed want it and have the money for it.

I'm mostly going to get PE and ATLiens.. I want Wu tang too but no one is going to buy my 2014 copy and I dunno if PIF would want it knowing the future
Get Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) Dukey! The album is on 2LP, with its original track-listing and is likely to sound better than the compressed copy you have! Out of all the albums I replace on vinyl which I already own, I’m mostly excited for 36 Chambers because it needed the Essentials VMP treatment/a quality reissue!!!

Back