Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

there is a 2 LP boot of E. 1999 on red vinyl that sounds excellent and contains the original version of "Crossroad" as a bonus track which is better than "Tha Crossroads (DJ U-Neek's Mo Thug Remix)" in my opinion.cover is definitely taken from the CD art but still looks decent it's very dark with a red hue and the LPs themselves have really cool custom labels of the members taken from Tha Crossroads single cover.

also no it cant be bow wow or nelly

I GOT CONFUSED ON DATES AGAIN BECAUSE ITS 2020

Black Trash: The Autobiography of Kirk Jones - Wikipedia DOES THIS COUNT AS ONYX

Ghetto Fabolous - Wikipedia wouldn't be a bad choice

And my last pick for March would be cool with Cormega - The Realness. Looks like it has only been pressed the one time in 2001

Would be down with some Cormega (not that I'm buying from VMP lol)

one cool thing is that we could get either fabolous or jadakiss... as well as cunninglynguist

also one thing i found that was funny

we could easily be getting 50 cent or paul wall for february

I don't mind that 50 Cent album 🤷‍♂️
I'd take The Massacre over any Jada or Fab album. There's a reason they've never broken out in any major way. Their choices concerning beats is trash.

But with how the guesses are playing out it looks like VMP is going to be saving me money going into 2021. Nothing guessed thus far is worth ~$40.

Hah! I have his first two - anthem of all my Mexico Spring break trips! :)
Not even GRODT? Such a good album IMO outside a couple tracks
Yeah I just can’t foresee any scenario ever where I would be in the mood to throw on a 50 Cent record spare a work out. His albums never struck me as anything other than situational fun (meaning: club, car, gym, party)

Yeah I just can’t foresee any scenario ever where I would be in the mood to throw on a 50 Cent record spare a work out. His albums never struck me as anything other than situational fun (meaning: club, car, gym, party)
Sometimes I like to own an album just for the memory. I like just seeing it on the shelf, whether I spin it or not. Some people do that with books… I do it with records! Not with many of them, but probably the 50 Cent album.

Based on new hints, looks like it'll be:

January: Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music
February: Quasimoto - The Further Adventures Of Lord Quas
March: Eyedea & Abilities - First Born

Here's hoping that that Eyedea & Abilities gets a standard reissue if it is indeed the choice! The Killer Mike is ok but not a must have for me personally and I already have a copy of the Quas that I don't think needs an upgrade...

Back