Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I hope there is a chance for the 2005 RHH release to be Zion I - True and Livin. Stellar album and in need of repress as discogs has only few listed that are rather pricey.

I would sign up for a month for that

My wishlist:

2012 Curren$y - The Stoned Immaculate (in desperate need of a repress)
2005 Jneiro Jarel - Three Piece Puzzle (more of the world needs to be exposed to JJ)
2001 Rjd2 - Deadringer (easy to find but it's a classic)

So based on the latest clues. I have:

Jan - Fat Joe "Loyalty" (edit: Killer Mike's "R.A.P. Music" is a strong contender. Didn't realize it was his fifth.
Feb - Ye "Late Registration" or "Hell's Winter" by Cage.
Mar - Cannibal Ox "The Cold Vein'

Last edited:
Killer mikes r.a.p. music for january?
Yeah, I edited my statement. Didn't realize it was his fifth album, but that's definitely I think the one. Shitty I JUST picked that up on vinyl a couple of months ago.

Holy shit: I think I figured it out.

Killer Mike
Cage
Cannibal Ox.

You have Killer Mike that has worked with Outkast, then you have three El-P produced albums in a row, all fit.

Last edited:
if it's Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music i hope they remaster it probably one of the worst sounding records i have in my collection.sounds like the music is coming from a tin can unless i crank the receiver way up pressing has no oomph completely no sound stage.

I could see it being RAP Music, I'm pretty sure I saw storf selling his green copy on Discogs a while back. We also know Cold Vein isn't one of the picks:

A travesty that Cold Vein is out of print.
What is happening with the Def Jux shit? I thought it was all coming back soon...or at least El-P's albums but been waiting for Fantastic Damage for like 2 years now (actually time may vary due to time going super slow).

Back