Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Lmao sorry. Oh and now you have me remembering that the one I went to in high school was a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Needless to say I ate lunch there way too much

EDIT: wait, LJS has hush puppies?! I don't eat seafood so I never even looked. Damn I'm gonna try and convince my wife to go there for dinner now

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW their friend chicked strips are great! The hush puppies tho......I could eat a bunch of side orders of just those!!!

If by this you are telling us that you have eaten at a LJS's before, then I was today years old the first time I met someone who had ever eaten at a LJS's before.

Yea lmfao I was born in Panama City, FL aka LA aka Lower Alabama

we had a shit ton of LJS and a similar place called Captain D's (you may have more of these by u) that always smelled like malt vinegar and I hated it. Long John Silvers tho, they just keep getting better!

I certainly did. Did u?

Yes! Fastest pre-order decision in some time!!!!!!

Copped the Denzel exclusive. $24 ain't a bad price, and I actually like the vinyl variant - sorta reminds me of the God's Favorite Customer VMP pressing. Also it may be slightly cheaper on Denzel's website but shipping brings it out to being more expensive, I'm surprised so many people are opting for the version on Denzel's website just because of price but aren't realizing this ;) (not necessarily just on here, but on a few different subreddits as well)

Although I do have to lol at the "alternate album art" amounting to just switching some text color in the corner. But hey, whatever allows ya to use fancy buzzwords, right?

Copped the Denzel exclusive. $24 ain't a bad price, and I actually like the vinyl variant - sorta reminds me of the God's Favorite Customer VMP pressing. Also it may be slightly cheaper on Denzel's website but shipping brings it out to being more expensive, I'm surprised so many people are opting for the version on Denzel's website just because of price but aren't realizing this ;) (not necessarily just on here, but on a few different subreddits as well)

Although I do have to lol at the "alternate album art" amounting to just switching some text color in the corner. But hey, whatever allows ya to use fancy buzzwords, right?
Makes more sense for me to get it from VMP at 24 dollars that's like 20 euro. If I got it from Denzel it would be in the mid 30s at least and I think the VMP press has the potential to be a better pressing/package anyway

That's Bizarre and it says low stock. No way would I pay that
To be fair, it said low stock before it even went on sale. The rational side of me just assumes it's there only because they didn't have much stock in the first place. The conspiratorial side of me wonders if they planned it to say low stock to incentivize FOMO, because God knows you gotta do everything you possibly can to try and get people to buy a standard vinyl DMX album for FIFTY FUCKING TWO dollars!

No joke my May swaps JUST closed. And UGK is in the shipment. So maybe I'll be first to get that. I'll let y'all know how it is.

I think because of the crazy delay on my shipment CS is gonna try to make it right by giving me a free month. Might just have to grab Outkast then dip.

i finally tina'd zuu

i was never big into aquemini (mostly because i expected something completely different than what i got when i listened to it) so i didn't get that, but im definitely gonna listen to southernplayalistic and see if i like that

Back