Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Looks like they changed the mockup of Ridin' Dirty from

to ...

I personally prefer the latest mockup.

Well shit guys. Didn't know there was a place to talk VMP here. I need to branch out more!! How about that limited UM splatter Denzel limited to 1000 for only $24!?!?!
I was excited about the price at first. But then I realized it is only a single LP and the standard variant is only $20 with like $5 shipping so it's basically just the same price (of course more limited).

I also wrote in the other thread about this but the standard variant on his site isn't that much less appealing to me personally. The bright orange still feels very Miami to me.

I was excited about the price at first. But then I realized it is only a single LP and the standard variant is only $20 with like $5 shipping so it's basically just the same price (of course more limited).

I also wrote in the other thread about this but the standard variant on his site isn't that much less appealing to me personally. The bright orange still feels very Miami to me.

Yea it's only 28 total for the Orange, and I thought about waiting. It is 100% Miami af still. I'm hoping for a wild ass alternate cover at this point since everything else is pretty much the same

Yea it's only 28 total for the Orange, and I thought about waiting. It is 100% Miami af still. I'm hoping for a wild ass alternate cover at this point since everything else is pretty much the same

Storf confirmed on Reddit, its just the colors of the text on the title being switched that is different. I guess it's technically alternate....

Storf confirmed on Reddit, its just the colors of the text on the title being switched that is different. I guess it's technically alternate....

Although they could make something really nice if they do foil lettering with the gatefold jacket! I'm in!

only taco bell we have here are with KFCs.....we have taco time ....lol usless info for the day i know

The one by my job in Downtown Tampa is the KFC TB combo too lol it's perfect because my co worker loves KFC so I make him drive and I get taco bell :)

Now i want Fried Fish tacos and hush puppies fam!
Lmao sorry. Oh and now you have me remembering that the one I went to in high school was a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Needless to say I ate lunch there way too much

EDIT: wait, LJS has hush puppies?! I don't eat seafood so I never even looked. Damn I'm gonna try and convince my wife to go there for dinner now

Back