Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

If you want to know what the Rap & Hip Hop ROTM is this month, here you go

It's Prince Paul - Prince Among Thieves
prince_among_thieves_vinyl_store_2200x.jpg
That game of telephone certain folk were accused of playing seems to have paid off 🤣 i personally still dont see any reason it wil be PP #DontBelieveTheMockUp 🤥

I am like the only person who doesn't get the hype of the album, maybe I just don't like skits and prefer more rap verses about the situation A la other rap concept albums

I didn’t want to be disappointed by an insta-sellout, so I re-upped on the Rap Track (first time that’s my principal track) with El-P as my June album. Yee haw! Unless VMP does some BS to me like they did Mather where they just dropped him from the track, I should be good to go!

I didn’t want to be disappointed by an insta-sellout, so I re-upped on the Rap Track (first time that’s my principal track) with El-P as my June album. Yee haw! Unless VMP does some BS to me like they did Mather where they just dropped him from the track, I should be good to go!
Yeah it wasn't just me, and thankfully they got me back in. But that wasn't fun for a little bit there...

Its fine not to dig it. Maybe next month will be for you. I think its an incredible piece of work personally 👌🏼
I just planned on signing up for the 3 months so when the next other 2 are announced with a just own I have a bit of money and still get them soon, so I hoped for one of the records to be good so I don't have to do a guessing game on my last month

I just planned on signing up for the 3 months so when the next other 2 are announced with a just own I have a bit of money and still get them soon, so I hoped for one of the records to be good so I don't have to do a guessing game on my last month
If there is nothing else you want to swap for it might be worth picking up anyway and seeing if you feel differently spinning it. Its sure to be a beautiful piece 😍

If there is nothing else you want to swap for it might be worth picking up anyway and seeing if you feel differently spinning it. Its sure to be a beautiful piece 😍
Yeah, I have a feeling you’ll really enjoy spinning this Prince Paul album @duke86fan !

It’s a very cinematic album! The music is accessible, catchy yet dark! The storyline is really well played out and is just executed so well as it’s funny, yet eye-opening in a realistic way! Trust me Dukey, this is a really great hip-hop album! You will want to pick this up! 💎

Yeah, I have a feeling you’ll really enjoy spinning this Prince Paul album @duke86fan !

It’s a very cinematic album! The music is accessible, catchy yet dark! The storyline is really well played out and is just executed so well as it’s funny, yet eye-opening in a realistic way! Trust me Dukey, this is a really great hip-hop album! You will want to pick this up! 💎
I just kinda wish it was a more traditional concept album a la good kid maad city or so, instead of having so many tracks and so many skits

Back