Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I’m extremely happy it will be Prince Paul’s A Prince Among Thieves! Couldn’t be more happier to be honest! 🔥🔥😇🌈🙌🎯💃🕺

yes, its awesome. its not hard to obtain is it ? ( i know for you Australians shipping would probably kill any deal )
but everyone in North America or Europe could already have a solid copy of this album if they wanted it.

yes, its awesome. its not hard to obtain is it ? ( i know for you Australians shipping would probably kill any deal )
but everyone in North America or Europe could already have a solid copy of this album if they wanted it.
But I really like when an older album receives the VMP treatment! Like Bahamadia’s Kollage is a perfect example of an album that’s easy to obtain, but it needs the VMP treatment! Needs a nice colour variant and better sounding reissue! 💯

Actually dug it out of the doldrums the other day. Might spin it next. Excellent album
🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 51772
I’m really happy that A Prince Among Thieves is the front-runner for the July Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! It’s a masterpiece of an album, and a truly unique one too! 💎

At the same time though, I desperately want VMP to give Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s “N***a Please” the VMP treatment! I truly hope they make N***a Please a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM one day! 🤞

I’m really happy that A Prince Among Thieves is the front-runner for the July Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! It’s a masterpiece of an album, and a truly unique one too! 💎

At the same time though, I desperately want VMP to give Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s “N***a Please” the VMP treatment! I truly hope they make N***a Please a Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM one day! 🤞
Gotta be honest I think we are possibly getting ahead of ourselves im still not convinced it will be Prince Among Thieves 🤔

Really kind of surprised how someone here can just say their theory as fact, then 5 others jump on board the game of telephone and cite it as reality. I see zero reason to think it'll be P.P.

Really kind of surprised how someone here can just say their theory as fact, then 5 others jump on board the game of telephone and cite it as reality. I see zero reason to think it'll be P.P.
I think most operate under the assumption we know it's not settled and are more just hopeful (talking in general. I don't care much for Prince Among Thieves personally).

But it does fit the clues thus far, right? That would certainly give at least one reason the think it could be it?

Part of the guessing game isn't it? Clues pointing towards a certain pick. Dont think anyone is saying its a fact but excitement over a certain possibility can make it seem that way perhaps

There was this time we had lively debates about the upcoming patti smith pick for Essentials we were sure only to notice a couple of days before announcement that it was going to be beach house

that’s just how it goes here.. no rhyme or reason. you get used to it after a while

This is basically what happened when The Roots - How I Got Over was ROTM and everyone thought it was going to be MNIMN by Pusha T. People still think they're going to press that album just because a ton of people hopped on that bandwagon for a Guess Me Please because a few clues fit (weren't people bringing that album up again around the time Rick Ross was ROTM?). I hope they do at some point because that album is great, but I really don't see it happening anytime soon

Back