Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

As dukey said, if it doesn't sell out after the first month, it'll usually be made available to the public at that time. But since VMP brought back 1-month memberships, you can still get it right away by signing up, you just gotta remember to cancel after a month if you plan to bounce.
but don't sign up until announcement day, correct?

Think I might end up skipping. It’s definitely a solid and unique album, I’m just not sure if I’d see myself ever spinning it.

If I did grab it, it’d be a gamble I could flip it for some $$$ in a year or so. But the original vinyl release isn’t too pricey on discogs, so I’m not sure if it’ll get as pricey as something like HBMS.

I'm just streaming "Prince among thieves" for the second time to see if I mind the skits having heard them already, but I think it works really fine and fits in really well. Great tracks and I enjoy the flow. 🌊

Don't like the John Mayer record enough to pick that up (some songs are good, but some rather boring) and somehow Sahara doesn't do it for me though I know lots of people love it, but this Prince Paul record is really good. Great choice. 🔥

I'm just streaming "Prince among thieves" for the second time to see if I mind the skits having heard them already, but I think it works really fine and fits in really well. Great tracks and I enjoy the flow. 🌊

Don't like the John Mayer record enough to pick that up (some songs are good, but some rather boring) and somehow Sahara doesn't do it for me though I know lots of people love it, but this Prince Paul record is really good. Great choice. 🔥
PAT is amazing. I enjoy spinning it. Chill out and listen to the narrative like an audio movie its a great concept. I wish PP got his wish and made it as a movie. Said he still would if someone did a kickstarter

BTW I got my Ivy Sole Live. Just like the ROTM version, it might be one of the prettiest records in my collection.

The performance is pretty great too, some songs sound pretty close to the studio version, others are changed up a bit. It goes through the exact track order as the original album, but with several bonus songs to fill out Side D.

Great set, definitely worth the $29 price, or the price it'll be when it's inevitably in swaptions, or the $14 price it'll be in 6 months in clearance... 😭

signed up for 1 month to get A Prince Among Thieves and see that I have $59 of credits from my old account, so I guess I'll be grabbing another record or two
I was hoping that Live Ivy Sole would be in swaps but it wasn't so dropped classics & copped it anyway. Also swapped essentials for another copy of HBMS. Dont usually double up but this one deserves it...if they ship it

Back