Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Your Liam Gallagher concert exploits were pure Uncle G.G. If he was cuddly instead of frightening. He was smiling down on you from heaven (while head butting Jesus and shouting questionable lyrics about eating faeces)
Ffs. I wasnt even privy to who GG Allen was until you N&G posted into my life 🤣

Probably not? I’d post my own photo as my profile like you did but the site would crash from traffic. You don’t really need a music nerd. Just someone who will continue to let you be a music nerd. That’s the magic formula.
Needles&Grooves won’t be able to handle how hot you are🙉😜

I want someone who really loves music like you, and who is really funny like you, and is very caring like you, and who is affectionate, cheeky and doesn’t get too moody when things don’t go their own way and I also want someone that likes to have deep conversations and who is fit physically/likes to have an active lifestyle!

But yeah, that’s just like my ideal date! 😂🤷‍♂️

And I feel like I’m a bit strange! But if someone really liked Yves Tumor, King Krule or A.A.L. albums which were released this year, before I met them, I think I would be already attracted to them 🤣🤣🤣

Needles&Grooves won’t be able to handle how hot you are🙉😜

I want someone who really loves music like you, and who is really funny like you, and is very caring like you, and who is affectionate, cheeky and doesn’t get too moody when things don’t go their own way and I also want someone that likes to have deep conversations and who is fit physically/likes to have an active lifestyle!

But yeah, that’s just like my ideal date! 😂🤷‍♂️

And I feel like I’m a bit strange! But if someone really liked Yves Tumor, King Krule or A.A.L. albums which were released this year, before I met them, I think I would be already attracted to them 🤣🤣🤣

Who is thisYves Tumor, King Krule or A.A.L. that you speak of?

This might get some hate but I would actually be pretty excited for Ja Rule - Venni Vetti Vicci. It has some serious bangers on there, Holla, Let's Ride, Suicide Freestyle, and Race Against Time were on heavy rotation for me back then. It has some fantastic production and would sound great if it was properly mastered. Probably not likely though, because, well, Ja Rule.

This might get some hate but I would actually be pretty excited for Ja Rule - Venni Vetti Vicci. It has some serious bangers on there, Holla, Let's Ride, Suicide Freestyle, and Race Against Time were on heavy rotation for me back then. It has some fantastic production and would sound great if it was properly mastered. Probably not likely though, because, well, Ja Rule.
Agreed, this albums is actually really good. Rule 3:36 has some jams too. After that gets a little dicey for Ja

Agreed, this albums is actually really good. Rule 3:36 has some jams too. After that gets a little dicey for Ja

If it's not, cop this! I grabbed it last year and it has most of the tracks you'd want.

VMP just pressed a mediocre album by Future, I think most would rather have had VVV instead! His best album IMO.

I know they can't hit a home run with every ROTM but the past 3 were meh for different reasons. Really hopin we get something solid this time.

Reactions: Tj.
Back