Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Okay, this is probably gonna sell out like immediately so jump on it if you fucks with Gibbs!

lol at the description

Okay, this is probably gonna sell out like immediately so jump on it if you fucks with Gibbs!
Thanks for the heads up!!

I got one just now 🙌🏼

Surely snagged up in quantity mainly by people that will hock in on the second hand market at gouged prices. ARG!!!
I am sure this will happen as flippers gonna flip that being said Alchemist and Freddie Gibbs are, to quote the great Ron Burgundy; “Kind of a Big Deal”.

Last edited:
Put a page monitor up. Did this with white stripes - jolene and was able to nab one.

I've made it a habit to check the store page every weekday at noon, seems to catch these 99% of the time (and in the case of Jolene I also check the new releases page right after ROTMs are announced as well to see if any related exclusives are also dropping).

Got a feeling @NathanRicaud literally slept on this. Sorry, mate. :(

Yea with the resale prices of Bandana and Piñata being crazy you just knew this one would fly. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if VMP is dropping these in a couple waves.
I hope so. I just wish they would limit purchases of these limited quantity records to 2-5 per buyer.

I've made it a habit to check the store page every weekday at noon, seems to catch these 99% of the time (and in the case of Jolene I also check the new releases page right after ROTMs are announced as well to see if any related exclusives are also dropping).

Got a feeling @NathanRicaud literally slept on this. Sorry, mate. :(
Yeah, I did literally sleep on this because it’s 4:18am right now! Alfredo probably dropped in store when it was 2am or 3am! 🤷‍♂️

OMG, I’m so sad I missed out on that Freddie Gibbs & Alchemist drop! 😭😭😭

Like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😩😩😩

Omg, it sucks that I’m always in a deep sleep when VMP exclusives drop in store! 🥺😳

New Storf clue:

RHH: This artist/band has played with/recorded with/ or produced a band/artist/label that VMP has featured in a previous Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop Release.

I think Prince Paul - A Prince Among Thieves is the obvious front runner. Is there an Essentials release that can be tied to ODB? I was really hoping for some ODB. :(

New Storf clue:

RHH: This artist/band has played with/recorded with/ or produced a band/artist/label that VMP has featured in a previous Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop Release.

I think Prince Paul - A Prince Among Thieves is the obvious front runner. Is there an Essentials release that can be tied to ODB? I was really hoping for some ODB. :(
This clue has too much going on for me it's making my brain fart and stick itself into a bios reboot loop🤯 🧠💨🔁

Don't know what it was but had a spider sense I'd missed a drop and checked here. Yup. I've already ordered the black version so it stings less but still annoying being a Gibbs release. Will put up a page monitor and hope!

Back