Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Don't know what it was but had a spider sense I'd missed a drop and checked here. Yup. I've already ordered the black version so it stings less but still annoying being a Gibbs release. Will put up a page monitor and hope!
When I saw the email, and saw that colour variant, I knew I already missed out! Absolutely devastated to be honest! Like, fuck! I really, really, really wanted to this exclusive! 😭

I’m pretty sure I’ll get one on the secondary market though! I’ll pay big 💰 for it!

When I saw the email, and saw that colour variant, I knew I already missed out! Absolutely devastated to be honest! Like, fuck! I really, really, really wanted to this exclusive! 😭

I’m pretty sure I’ll get one on the secondary market though! I’ll pay big 💰 for it!
Email VMP on the off chance. They love you and rightly so 🙌🏼

New Storf clue:

RHH: This artist/band has played with/recorded with/ or produced a band/artist/label that VMP has featured in a previous Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop Release.

I think Prince Paul - A Prince Among Thieves is the obvious front runner. Is there an Essentials release that can be tied to ODB? I was really hoping for some ODB. :(
ODB worked with Method Man obviously but there is this...

where he worked with Pras, Pras obviously a member of Fugees, Fugees was an Essential ROTM.

Ni**a Please is still alive!

Last edited:
ODB worked with Method Man obviously but there is this...

where he worked with Pras, Pras obviously a member of Fugees, Fugees was an Essential ROTM.

Ni**a Please is still alive!

See this is why I let all the kids decipher this shit my brain is toast. 🙌🏼🔥
tenor.gif
"I would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids"

I find it wild that so many of you all get down with OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE Please. I absolutely despise that album and always thought it only blew up because pop radio wore out Ghetto Superstar. I truly hope it's A Prince Among Thieves.

I find it wild that so many of you all get down with OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE Please. I absolutely despise that album and always thought it only blew up because pop radio wore out Ghetto Superstar. I truly hope it's A Prince Among Thieves.
N***a Please is wild! Its a stone cold classic🔥 Is there a version with Ghetto Supastar on it? My cd didn't have it. I had it on Pras album and it was on the Bulworth soundtrack?

Yeh it's definitely the one I'd have wanted from all the recent drops. Can't get enough Gibbs right? Let's hope 🙏🍀 for some excess to pop up.

I prefer ODB, but would be happy with either.
It’s hard! Prince Paul’s A Prince Among Thieves and Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s N***a Please are both such great albums! They’re honestly incredible albums! They would both be equal for me in terms of which one I want to be the R&HH ROTM!

The Neptunes production on that Ol’ Dirty Bastard though! 🔥🔥🔥💎🎯

Yeh it's definitely the one I'd have wanted from all the recent drops. Can't get enough Gibbs right? Let's hope 🙏🍀 for some excess to pop up.
It’s the best drop of the year so far! 💯

I’m sure excess will pop up, but I’ll be asleep 😴 when they come back, so there’s no point of me even hoping they come back in store! My only hope is that it becomes a future Swaption! 🤞🔄

N***a Please is wild! Its a stone cold classic🔥 Is there a version with Ghetto Supastar on it? My cd didn't have it. I had it on Pras album and it was on the Bulworth soundtrack?
I don't think there was a version with Ghetto Supastar, i just recall having people who never got down with Dirty asking to borrow or make copies of Return to the 36 around the time it was getting run.

Back