Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

On the subject of Willenium, the next album of the month, myself and a friend were at university at the time it was released (old you see young Nathan & Dukey) and we used to go on ‘buckfast matinees’ where we would bring fortified wine into the cinema during the day and get trollied watching a shite movie. When we went to see Wild Wild West no one else was in the cinema so we got up and dancing around the seats pissed on Scotland’s dirtiest export. The lyrics in their simplistic pathetic literal reading of the cynical heartless movie created a belly laugh. Still Stevie Wonder sample and all, am I right? Am I right?

I remember another buckfast matinee seeing Harry Potter. If that sounds irresponsible I also used to go out drinking with a pirate eye patch so I could continue when I got double vision. This is not a joke.

I’m saying that because my Willenium night was so messy, a Men In Black mind eraser thingamy might have been involved.
Omg. I just don’t like Will Smith’s music at all! It’s not for me! I understand there are some who would be thrilled for VMP to do Will Smith, but I would be like 🥺😭 if they did Will Smith as a R&HH ROTM!

tenor.gif

But it’s so hard! I’m probably not as attractive as you are Murfocakes 😂😩

And I want to a vinyl cutie to come back to my house with me! I want a music nerd 😂🤷‍♂️

Probably not? I’d post my own photo as my profile like you did but the site would crash from traffic. You don’t really need a music nerd. Just someone who will continue to let you be a music nerd. That’s the magic formula.

I was waiting for GG Allen to come back into the fold i was sure not disappointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your Liam Gallagher concert exploits were pure Uncle G.G. If he was cuddly instead of frightening. He was smiling down on you from heaven (while head butting Jesus and shouting questionable lyrics about eating faeces)

Back