Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

How I Got Over?
Yeah! How I Got Over!!! I think I wrote Things Fall Apart by mistake because I don’t associate “How I Got Over” being a ROTM compared to a record like “Things Fall Apart” 🤥🙈

If the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM was Do You Want More!?!?!, Illadelph Halflife, Things Fall Apart, Phrenology or Game Theory, then I never would have mixed up the names! 😅

It’s because How I Got Over was a ‘meh’ pick as a ROTM for me! I still really like the album though! 😚

Yeah! How I Got Over!!! I think I wrote Things Fall Apart by mistake because I don’t associate “How I Got Over” being a ROTM compared to a record like “Things Fall Apart” 🤥🙈

If the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM was Do You Want More!?!?!, Illadelph Halflife, Things Fall Apart, Phrenology or Game Theory, then I never would have mixed up the names! 😅

It’s because How I Got Over was a ‘meh’ pick as a ROTM for me! I still really like the album though! 😚

Same here! HIGO is a solid album but not as good as the others. I was hoping for Phrenology or Game Theory. It would be like if VMP decided to press a Nas album and chose Hip Hop Is Dead. Still pretty good but not what the people want!

All his albums have been average in my opinion. Always like a 5/10. He does those standouts on each album though that end up being a top 20 hip-hop track of the year. “Neighbors” & “1985” in particular are 👌👌👌
2014 Forest Hills Drive is great and so is KOD. The rest of his stuff kind of fell flat, but he's an amazing artist and the acts he's brought on are one of the best young crews out there.

Back