Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Just curious, how do y’all use these stencils? I didn’t realize people utilized them much. Always been throwaways for me

I use them for t-shirts a lot. Blank gray t-shirt from Joann’s + fabric paint + stencil = easy and cheap hip-hop tees. I posted some pics a while ago on the old forum but don’t think I’ve posted any on N&G, I’ll post some pics when I find em! It’s fun and really easy, except for when you have to deal with those pesky punchouts-in-punchouts

Yep, I’ve made several t shirts as well. My fave being De La Soul and Doggystyle #2. Examples...
ED59AE10-1A32-4869-BB34-07D8B2D58AF6.jpeg86EAFC76-3A7B-4E4A-870B-CC1B6E101D95.jpeg

i feel like i'd accept da brat... but i dunno if enough to pay the 20 bucks for it (since though i love the G funk... the fact its so similar to snoop makes me think "do i really need this")

i've tried
vol-26-da-brat-funkdafied
vol-26-da-brat-funk-dafied
vol-26-da-brat-funk-da-fied
vol-26-dabrat-funkdafied
vol-26-dabrat-funk-dafied
vol-26-dabrat-funk-da-fied
vol-26-brat-funkdafied
vol-26-brat-funk-dafied
vol-26-brat-funk-da-fied

vol-26-da-brat-funkafied
vol-27-da-brat-funkdafied

Any other ideas?

i've tried
vol-26-da-brat-funkdafied
vol-26-da-brat-funk-dafied
vol-26-da-brat-funk-da-fied
vol-26-dabrat-funkdafied
vol-26-dabrat-funk-dafied
vol-26-dabrat-funk-da-fied
vol-26-brat-funkdafied
vol-26-brat-funk-dafied
vol-26-brat-funk-da-fied

vol-26-da-brat-funkafied
vol-27-da-brat-funkdafied

Any other ideas?

I think I tried Fundafied. ;)

Maybe they didn't get that one up before they left for the weekend? Either that or they did something extra weird with the address. I don't see how it could be anything else. Nothing else would fit the Platinum clue.

I'm thinking it's this. If we get to Monday afternoon and still nothing fits, then it might get interesting.
I think Storf basically confirmed both of them on Reddit unless he was just trolling.

He said someone was wrong for saying everyone who wanted it already had The Soft Bulletin and he replied "Lol" to someone saying that Funkdafied sucked and Jermaine Dupri just bit from other producers. Not sure why else he would have replied to those and almost nothing else.

I think Storf basically confirmed both of them on Reddit unless he was just trolling.

He said someone was wrong for saying everyone who wanted it already had The Soft Bulletin and he replied "Lol" to someone saying that Funkdafied sucked and Jermaine Dupri just bit from other producers. Not sure why else he would have replied to those and almost nothing else.
That guy has been trolling Storf nonstop. I think he just LOLs everything he says at this point.

Back