Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I am so dumb.
I HAVE the Beck Odelay from 2016!

let's pick DJ Shadow - Endtroducing as an alternative....
-Sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine-

"WE ALL HA-AVE WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS. WE ALL HA-AVE WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, GET AWAY DON'T TOUCH MY RECORDS"

Last edited:
Lots of people speculating 2003 is Transatlanticism, I'd take an essentials of that in a heartbeat.
2003 had a lot of "essential" albums. I just hope they don't do Postal Service as that just had a 20 year anniversary release. Not that I'll be resubbing. I have that, Fever To Tell, and Transatlanticism already. Other incredible albums from that year, Speakerboxx/The Love Below, The Black Album, Dangerously in Love, M83, Deftones, Absolution, Final Straw, Michigan.

I hope 1983 album is Swordfishtrombones and they have store drops of Rain Dogs, Franks Wild Years oh and Bone Machine...am I asking for too much? I don't think so!
i think the days of them doing store drops that complement ROTM picks are long gone. The only way I see this happening is if there's a wider release of those albums (and how could there not be) and they had like, color exclusives or something.

i think the days of them doing store drops that complement ROTM picks are long gone. The only way I see this happening is if there's a wider release of those albums (and how could there not be) and they had like, color exclusives or something.

Didn't they just did it with Mars Volta?

Didn't they just did it with Mars Volta?

That essentials was like 18 months ago and I think the rest were about 6 months after it. Long gone are the days when they used to regularly do complimentary store drops. Kinda sad, I used to like that.

I could do with Fever to Tell on vinyl with a side of Show Your Bones. There haven’t been copies of Fever To Tell all that easy to get for a while and Show Your Bones is very rare.

Back