Vinyl Me Please Essentials

So… the mastering is great. Never heard it on vinyl before, but certainly the best I’ve heard it sound.

The bad news… the soundstage has a nice whoosh. Side two has our lovely favorite gz crackle.

The good news - didn’t notice any of this when it was actually playing.
Yeah, my black vinyl pressing sounds pretty excellent minus the swooshing and crackle. I was thinking about pick this up (for a third time) but none of the reviews had been mind blowing. The color is nice and I would dig a gatefold sleeper but to pay VMP prices it’s gotta sound the absolute best and this just seems on par.

This has been a one l-sided conversation of me talking myself out of buying a record.

Yeah, my black vinyl pressing sounds pretty excellent minus the swooshing and crackle. I was thinking about pick this up (for a third time) but none of the reviews had been mind blowing. The color is nice and I would dig a gatefold sleeper but to pay VMP prices it’s gotta sound the absolute best and this just seems on par.

This has been a one l-sided conversation of me talking myself out of buying a record.
I mean i didn’t own a copy so I just let the add on from Dylan ride. Since I’m an idiot and signed up for Parton deluxe anthology, I’ll be bowing out after this month. I had planned to swap Musgraves for one of the three or four country back issues I’d like.

I mean i didn’t own a copy so I just let the add on from Dylan ride. Since I’m an idiot and signed up for Parton deluxe anthology, I’ll be bowing out after this month. I had planned to swap Musgraves for one of the three or four country back issues I’d like.
It’s a great album. Everyone should own at least one copy. The bar is just set very high for me to add a third copy.

Back