Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I mean they’re shit, badly written and cause warps. At least the cocktails made from ingredients no one ever had could potentially get you drunk!
True! Those booklets are not going to help with warps at all...

I don’t read the booklets but many people here do think they are poorly written and there have been a lot of grammatical errors in the past which is not nice to see on top!

True! Those booklets are not going to help with warps at all...

I don’t read the booklets but many people here do think they are poorly written and there have been a lot of grammatical errors in the past which is not nice to see on top!
I've said this before but they're inspiring to me... Because I read them and think if this piece of shit is the standard that the industry considers publishable then there is hope for me yet.

Vmp classics booklets... Keeping the dreams of talentless hacks alive since 2018

I've said this before but they're inspiring to me... Because I read them and think if this piece of shit is the standard that the industry considers publishable then there is hope for me yet.

Vmp classics booklets... Keeping the dreams of talentless hacks alive since 2018
Dream big. You too can reinvent an editorial department somewhere

i haven't read really ANY of the classic books but thats mostly because i dont buy classics

how bad exactly IS storfs paragraphs.. they dont seem... THAT bad... or am i overestimating because i only skimmed through the few i saw

Back