Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Is it because you hallucinate moreso on Acid? And I’m guessing it’s more of like a self-discovery kind of drug - like you feel emotions you’ve never felt before? Whereas with mushrooms it’s the same but it’s just not as potent?

I only did mushrooms a handful of times and it just wasn’t the same as acid. Of those times, I only got off twice and those times were because I ate them. The other times they were boiled into some kind of tea and I just never got off. The times that I did get off, the peaks came in waves and I much preferred the long build up and top of the mountain feeling with acid. First time I ever listened to N.W.A.’s N4Life, I was tripping hard and could not stop laughing.

I am biting my nails to the cuticles in hopes for Lazer Guided Melodies to be a related exclusive.
i wasn't really big on lazer guided melodies... it seemed a bit too relaxed and floaty, not as ambitious or heavy as ladies and gentlemen, or as classically psych as their later albums

Well, gotta say that BVSC and Spiritualized are gonna pull me back in. Fiancé likes John Mayer, but continuum isn’t a must add.

Since I haven’t been a member for awhile, would it just make sense for me to sign back up next month instead of swapping/getting credit this month? Also, since it’s already been announced, when abouts should I sign up in July?

i wasn't really big on lazer guided melodies... it seemed a bit too relaxed and floaty, not as ambitious or heavy as ladies and gentlemen, or as classically psych as their later albums
It’s shoegazy-drone. Lots of repetition. Not everyone’s cup of tea. I prefer LAGWFIS more but LGM is a good one too. If you want something that is like an ever bigger version of LAGWFIS check out their Follow Up Let It Come Down, I would also recommend Songs in A&E and And Nothing Hurt both are reall great too.

It’s shoegazy-drone. Lots of repetition. Not everyone’s cup of tea. I prefer LAGWFIS more but LGM is a good one too. If you want something that is like an ever bigger version of LAGWFIS check out their Follow Up Let It Come Down, I would also recommend Songs in A&E and And Nothing Hurt both are reall great too.
Pure Phase is fantastic too.

tbh i only heard the title track of ladies and gentlemen and stopped right before come together, mostly because the title track is such a near perfect piece of music that feels heartbreaking and heart lifting at the same time that i already knew the album was perfect, though the album is aparently much different than the first song and i might not even like it

I only did mushrooms a handful of times and it just wasn’t the same as acid. Of those times, I only got off twice and those times were because I ate them. The other times they were boiled into some kind of tea and I just never got off. The times that I did get off, the peaks came in waves and I much preferred the long build up and top of the mountain feeling with acid. First time I ever listened to N.W.A.’s N4Life, I was tripping hard and could not stop laughing.
mmmmm sounds like I’d definitely prefer taking Acid then! I’m going to ask my workmate where to get it from and will look into quality and dosage and everything! The top of the mountain feeling must feel amazing!

And when you are done and you close your eyes to go to sleep it only gets more intense. Haha
What do you mean by this exactly? Like when your acid trip finishes, it’s hard to go to sleep because you will likely have nightmares?

Also, that’s a very interesting comparison between mushrooms and acid, that with mushrooms you feel more attached to the world, whereas with acid you feel unattached to the world! It’s just so fascinating!

Ok, no more drug talk from me! Let’s all talk about how excited we are for the August and September Essentials ROTM’s! 🙏🦑🌟

The pressing details for both the Buena Vista Social Club and Spiritualized both sound excellent! I am stoked that both ROTM’s will be 180g too! 💎

mmmmm sounds like I’d definitely prefer taking Acid then! I’m going to ask my workmate where to get it from and will look into quality and dosage and everything! The top of the mountain feeling must feel amazing!

You're gonna want to take a 10 strip right out the gate.

Not really.
Don't do that.

What do you mean by this exactly? Like when your acid trip finishes, it’s hard to go to sleep because you will likely have nightmares?

Also, that’s a very interesting comparison between mushrooms and acid, that with mushrooms you feel more attached to the world, whereas with acid you feel unattached to the world! It’s just so fascinating!

You can still see with your eyes closed. You might get little "Tetrises"

So it last for approximately 8 to 10 hours and why your tripping you mind goes to some many wild places it is tough to actually sleep. Eventually it wears off enough and you are exhausted that you will fall asleep but as you start to slip into sleep your mind starts to wander and that combined with the remnants of the LSD in your system can take you in a wild ride

Back