Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Well, gel tabs taste like hairspray but still that is just a small segment of acid. All mushroom taste like shit. I used to put them on peanut butter sandwiches.
Never had gel tabs. Yeah, I've done sandwiches the couple times I've done mushrooms too and it helps but it's still unpleasant. The first time I couldn't stop thinking I was eating baby bird bones. Much better to put a tiny piece of paper under my gums.

Well, gel tabs taste like hairspray but still that is just a small segment of acid. All mushroom taste like shit. I used to put them on peanut butter sandwiches.
I used to douse them in honey. Lab shrooms don’t taste as bad as the field ones. I actually didn’t mind the taste of those.

I'm honestly not wanting to rain on people's parade here but genuinely curious.
Why are y'all so excited about Buena Vista Social Club? It's been available cut by Bernie Grundman, pressed at RTI or Pallas for a solid 5 years for decent pricing. It's an amazing album but it's not like it's hard to find in audiophile quality. I think I got mine for $30 CDN.

Why are y'all so excited about Buena Vista Social Club? It's been available cut by Bernie Grundman, pressed at RTI or Pallas for a solid 5 years for decent pricing. It's an amazing album but it's not like it's hard to find in audiophile quality. I think I got mine for $30 CDN.

Stop asking reasonable questions!

Is it because you hallucinate moreso on Acid? And I’m guessing it’s more of like a self-discovery kind of drug - like you feel emotions you’ve never felt before? Whereas with mushrooms it’s the same but it’s just not as potent?
Like @Dead C said it’s just different. Like with mushies the world somewhat pulses around you and you feel more attached to it. Acid you kind of feel unattached, but not in a bad way. Kind of like you are watching a movie. Also with acid colors can just appear off a white wall. The best was doing it in the snow, I could see every crystal and it was the most beautiful thing ever.

That being said, there are different strengths of both acid and shrooms. I got ahold of some vaulted acid that was synthesized by Owsley who was pivotal in the San Francisco and Grateful Dead scene in the 60’s. That was by far the best I ever had and way different from any of the previous stuff I tried. I also had a buddy who grew some shrooms that were out of this world and closer to an acid trip than anything I had before that. Field shrooms are what most people talk about when they talk about taking shrooms but there is so much more to them than that. There are actually a bunch of different strains that can make you trip.

There are subtle differences to each but the maIn thing that separates the two is that when you are done and ready to go to sleep on shrooms you can and it’s easy....with acid you are in for the long haul. Like 12-14 hours depending on the potency and dose. And when you are done and you close your eyes to go to sleep it only gets more intense. Haha. So I would suggest taking shrooms first and if you like it then go ahead and take the big boy ride. Haha

But we just got John Mayer. Forgive us for being excited. ;)

I am most excited for Spiritualized.
I am biting my nails to the cuticles in hopes for Lazer Guided Melodies to be a related exclusive.

THOUGH...
Is it so wrong of me to hope that, maybe, just MAYBE, this means some Spacemen 3 or The Darkside in the future?

I think Analog Spark has you covered on most high quality Spacemen 3 releases

This is my rationale, I had the Album on CD back in the day and would like it on wax but usually there is something I want more and thus I never end up buying this. I would probably prefer the Audiophile copy more but it being the ROTM will force the issue. Either I will finally pull the trigger on the audiophile pressing or I will just get the VMP version which would likely be pretty good too.

Back