Vinyl Me Please Classics

View attachment 19145

What does Storf even mean by "it's not a small one so that's hard to answer"? He doesn't know which big labels they've reissued jazz albums from on the track that he runs?
Lol it’s probably Columbia or Verve then. You would think Storf would for sure know unless that was his terrible attempt at being vague.

My Point of View or VSOP. Everything else of Herbie's has been reissued.

(Of course, folks are excited for Aretha and every self-respecting Aretha fan already has I Never Loved a Man..., so what do I know.)
Looks like Sextant has only been reissued on MOV. Although I'm pretty happy with my original so I'm not really wishing for that one. I don't know if any of the albums from that era have gotten the AAA audiophile treatment besides Headhunters, have they?

View attachment 19145

What does Storf even mean by "it's not a small one so that's hard to answer"? He doesn't know which big labels they've reissued jazz albums from on the track that he runs?
This is the most frustratingly confusing sentence ever. Like really, size has nothing to do with how hard to answer it is. He clearly knows every label that he's worked with for classics.

Back