Vinyl Me Please Anthology

it seems like an expanded version of this I guess? Full albums instead of just a comp...
Good find. I liked the idea of this anthology, but not sure all 8 albums would get a lot of play. This is great alternative.

Maybe they aren't saying the actual albums through the official channels for those who want the surprise but making the album titles available to find elsewhere for those who want/need to seek it out in order to make a decision. I think that's a pretty ok (not great, but better) compromise.

The titles are all here

The titles are all here

Right, what I'm saying is that you won't see the titles on an official VMP site.

They're out there (at the site you linked), so people can find them if they really want to, but you aren't just gonna run into them on a VMP feed.

Paul Ngozi is a madman and 45,000 volts is a superb album, I am tempted to buy it just to have that record, however knowing that Now Again is involved, Amanaz is still available on their site, I have to believe this will get a larger pressing and won't be exclusive.

It's also worth noting that the Cross Bones record is available to stream with a Strawberry Rain Catalog # of 20 which means it will probably at least see a solo release at some point in the future too. Amanaz is the one album that has already been reissued apparently but who knows which version the anthology will get?

It's also worth noting that the Cross Bones record is available to stream with a Strawberry Rain Catalog # of 20 which means it will probably at least see a solo release at some point in the future too. Amanaz is the one album that has already been reissued apparently but who knows which version the anthology will get?

See this is my big issue with this and all the anthologies, what am I paying a premium for? Are these going to be records I can only get in this set or are they like fancy coloured versions of records that are going to drop in six months?

See this is my big issue with this and all the anthologies, what am I paying a premium for? Are these going to be records I can only get in this set or are they like fancy coloured versions of records that are going to drop in six months?

My gut instinct (and nothing else) tells me that maybe the Witch record may be exclusive to this set? I can't see why they'd limit any of the rest of the releases to the boxset, but who knows.

Ghostly was fancy colored records that dropped later on, so don't be shocked if this is the same thing. I'd assume all of these will get a wider release at some point unless VMP explicitly says they won't.

Ghostly was fancy colored records that dropped later on, so don't be shocked if this is the same thing. I'd assume all of these will get a wider release at some point unless VMP explicitly says they won't.

The other thing to keep in mind is Strawberry Rain often only does runs of 300-500 records, so this boxset alone is doubling up the numbers on a good number of their releases and may be the only way we find them (regardless of catalog number or not). I'd like to see individual releases cause I don't need Amanaz and I don't think I need that Witch record either but I'd love to get my hands on the other six. Depending on the price, it may be worth checking it out.. have they even hinted at a price point yet?

Looks like today is the day just reaching out to see if anyone that isn't interested and has a discount code would be willing to share it?
It would be greatly appreciated!

I've sort of talked myself into this, I really enjoyed all the music I've been sampling, and the only thing holding me back is going to be the price so every little bit helps!

Looks like today is the day just reaching out to see if anyone that isn't interested and has a discount code would be willing to share it?
It would be greatly appreciated!

I've sort of talked myself into this, I really enjoyed all the music I've been sampling, and the only thing holding me back is going to be the price so every little bit helps!

PMing you. For some reason I got sent 2?

Back