Vinyl Me Please Anthology

monk.jpg

this reminds me how much i dislike the harry potter dvds ending like this:

7214D74F-AB9B-4AFB-ABF0-2B8B766E728C.jpeg

Since Storf said before that he had Stax, Motown, and Ghostly hats on in previous unboxings that were hints for towards the upcoming anthologies, anyone know what label this hat would be for?
View attachment 29648
I just looked it up and it's Rhymesayers. So maybe that's the hip hop anthology.

since he just moved here, i’m guessing he simply made a stop at fifth element records rather than it being any sort of hint. but if so, that would be cool with me.

I made the joke the other day but someone posting an En Vogue video made me yearn for an early to mid 90s R&B Anthology. En Vogue, Jodeci, Babyface, Bobby Brown, etc. That would be fun.

Storf said the next Anthology will probably be completely upfront with artist names and titles since only 2 of the albums are on streaming. Will be arranged by geography. Hip hop Anthology coming this year that's artist based. Storf would like to do a Wu-Tang Anthology. Blues Anthology at some point. The hat hint was Media or Medium Records. I couldn't hear his answer.

Last edited:
Storf said the next Anthology will probably be completely upfront with artist names and titles since only 2 of the albums are on streaming. Will be arranged by geography. Hip hop Anthology coming this year that's artist based. Storf would like to do a Wu-Tang Anthology. Blues Anthology at some point. The hat hint was Media or Medium Records. I couldn't hear his answer.
Very interesting... a box of some new Mr. Bongo reissues perhaps?

Back