Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Man, I feel for all you still waiting for delivery of the STAX box. Most of all because it's so friggin' great and you're truly missing out. Your situation would drive me bonkers. I can only say it's well worth the wait. The thing is awesome!!

Finally had movement today. Of course I left for a business trip so I'll wait an extra few days now

Anyone else have a little freakout before ripping open the secrecy sleeves? It honestly felt like I was damaging the packaging. 😬

yes! I know some people are keeping them, but they look so ugly to me especially with the rip from end to end. Also I find it frustrating to have to open the box and then open one of those to get the record out.

yes! I know some people are keeping them, but they look so ugly to me especially with the rip from end to end. Also I find it frustrating to have to open the box and then open one of those to get the record out.
I kept them but stored them in the shipping box. They're too cumbersome to keep in the main box.

Yeah, I think these are a vast improvement over those plastic bags and are much sleeker. But after opening for each episode, they are going right in the trash...

Um... In case any of you want this ltd to 25 Ghostly shelf to go with your Anthology

I think Ghostly is willing to collaborate with any halfway legit company willing to plaster their ghost on a product at this point.

I sold that anthology and don't miss it.

I had to order a replacement of my Johnnie Taylor record, it had some real unfortunate scuffing on Side A that didn't go away after multiple cleanings.

Aside from that, this boxset is excellent, and I imagine what people hoped these anthologies would be from the beginning. It sucks that they are yet again having delivery issues with some people because it is marring what is otherwise maybe the best product VMP have ever produced.

Is episode Three just one single record and episode four is three? Because I have three episode fours and only one episode three.

Is episode Three just one single record and episode four is three? Because I have three episode fours and only one episode three.
No, this isn’t right. It could be that the right record was placed in the wrong envelope, but you might have a duplicate of one of the last records.

Back