Vinyl Me Please Anthology

The Facebook group will be a game changer. I can't wait for Ron Jeremy to mansplain the importance of women in Motown. Keep rocking jazzbos!!
Of course, this is an essential part of the bonus content in anthologies! Why would VMP learn anything from him running rampant through their forum and then their FB group acting like a complete shitstain?

Based on Storfer's response to my Q on Reddit asking what the 8 titles were: "You'll find out answers on Thursday when it goes live, my man, I'm not gonna spoil anything."

As the feedback many of us gave VMP was please tell us the titles in advance, I can only assume they haven't listened to any feedback, so be prepared for the set to be $280, and a FB group moderated by the Vinyl Junkies idiot. Smh.
Telling us the artists on the day of sale does nothing for me, I want to be able to listen to them before forking over the dough. Ugh.

Of course, this is an essential part of the bonus content in anthologies! Why would VMP learn anything from him running rampant through their forum and then their FB group acting like a complete shitstain?

That was such a funny day on the forums though. Some might say “game changing”...

What a wank stain!

Personally I’d love a nice AAA of Diana by Diana Ross. Might be alone in my love there, and I know it’s a $5 record, but hey I want to hear the best possible version. And it covers a style of music outside of the core Motown sound from the golden era.

So damn hilarious I get a mistakenly sent, second Dexter Calling replacement* the day this email goes out. Almost like the universe is telling me to stay away, never forget ahaha. But this is damn tempting.

*I had to wait months for a replacement LP while they reprinted jackets, despite having them to send and having sent others. They said it would be in the final shipment with the corrected jacket - surprise, it wasn't. I let them know, and they put in for it to be sent. Couple weeks go by, no notification. I follow up, they apologized saying it would go right out. A couple weeks go by, I follow up again, they profusely apologize and personally hand mail me one and it shows up relatively quick - BUT, in the sleeve, cool fine whatever. Another week or so goes by, and I get a shipment notification for "Dexter Calling (record only)". It indeed shows up without the sleeve. 🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Why does it seem like anyone can add their email to the list and be given early access w/ a discount? I thought this was just for those who bought the first anthology?

My understanding is on 9/19 the early access will have a discounted price. If you were a previous Anthology customer you’ll receive a further $30 discount by entering your code at checkout.

Why does everybody hate that guy? He seemed okay in the FB group and gave me good advice on a preamp, but it seems like there was a ton of animosity from something he did on the forum? What's the story there?

Came in all guns blazing, didn’t read the forum, acted like he was being paid to promote the Anthology and had a major hissy fit when called out on it. Serious lack of a sense of humour.

I had got the impression that most people had thought he was still being a tosser on the Facebook forum too?

Came in all guns blazing, didn’t read the forum, acted like he was being paid to promote the Anthology and had a major hissy fit when called out on it. Serious lack of a sense of humour.

I had got the impression that most people had thought he was still being a tosser on the Facebook forum too?
Those two had very similar behavior on the FB group. Not surprising he can't figure out why people didn't like Jazzbo.

It was seriously one of my most stressful times as a mod. Like, who the fuck does this guy thinks he is? Ugh, so much drama

Back