Upcoming/Recent Shows

LPtWf7Q.jpg
I saw Colter Wall tonight and he was great. Country crowds however remain the absolute worst.

Preliminary lineup announced for Hopscotch.

Up for a road trip @Teeeee ?

View attachment 1597
I was just coming here to say this! ROAD TRIP TO RALEIGH!!!!

But also, does this mean we have a clue as to around when the new album is coming out? Does this also perhaps mean other shows are coming????

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added these to the calendar today, looking good so far!

View attachment 1850

Wonder who the special guest is for the Alejandro show next month. I saw him earlier this year and he had the Italian band Don Antonio that he recorded "The Crossing" with. But I don't think they are still playing shows with him. Or is that just the wording they are using because they don't know who the opener will be as of yet?

Wonder who the special guest is for the Alejandro show next month. I saw him earlier this year and he had the Italian band Don Antonio that he recorded "The Crossing" with. But I don't think they are still playing shows with him. Or is that just the wording they are using because they don't know who the opener will be as of yet?
I'm really hoping it's Chuck Prophet, as he's just a quick flight up the coast. But who knows? He does a lot of work with the people in Portland, mainly Peter Buck and Scott McCaughey, so it could be them too.

2562A635-698F-4AA9-8F39-63F7821235D1.jpeg5601EF4B-00D4-467B-B47F-989B44D91816.jpeg
Had the best seats in the house for Julia Jacklin but me and my lady came down with a cass of food poisoning about 6 songs in and had to spend the rest of the show in the back, next to the toilets 😂. Show was great though, incredibly emotional performer with a knack for connecting with the crowd. BUT I will say, her shows are pretty sleepy, in my honest opinion she leaned a little to heavily on her slower songs which when you’re trying to keep puke down makes time drag to a halt. Other than that I can’t wait to see her next time she’s in town.

Im going to All Points East festival this weekend (Sunday slot) after winning a couple of tickets through the Vodafone app. Its an impressive line-up with Christine and the Queens, Kamasi Washington, Beach House, James Blake, Kurt Vile, Ezra Collective, Princess Nokia, Toro Y Moi etc.

Then on the Monday im going to the Village Underground to see jazz group Maisha. Realllly looking forward to this as I booked it ages ago. Village Underground is one of the few London concert venues that I haven't been too so that in itself will be a good experience.

I also ordered a couple of tickets to see Joel Ross (of the vmp exclusive release) in London's Pizza Express Jazz in Soho, as part of his Kingsmaker mini tour. Looking forward to that one for sure!

View attachment 1995View attachment 1996
I saw Jenny Lewis tonight. She is such a fuckin pro. It was so good, and she basically played all of my favorite songs.

When I saw her a month or so ago, it was my third time seeing her. I saw her on "The Voyager" tour, and then I saw her years back at the Rilo Kiley Austin City Limits episode taping. She gets stronger and more confident each time I see her. This current show she has is just an all around great production, and Jenny and her band are all at the top of their game.

Back