Tunes From Asia

This was one of my favorites from that list! Thanks for sharing these
Glad you liked it! Will see what else I can remember to dig it up. Been a while since I listened to Japanese music but used to be really into the scene a while back(now not so much but I still manage to check out some new stuff).

Any type of musical preference you got?

Neoclassical Post Rock out of Tokyo

Anoice ~ Ghost in the clocks

View attachment 8493

https://riccolabel.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-in-the-clocks
I knew you would beat me to posting this. Went to the release page after hitting purchase to grab the link and saw your avy next to 3 others under people who own this.

Uh, this cover is gorgeous!!! I know nothing about the music and would totally buy this just to frame it!
Do it! It's actually a continuation of "The Black Rain" which has a similar cover. Hope they decide to press that one too!

I knew you would beat me to posting this. Went to the release page after hitting purchase to grab the link and saw your avy next to 3 others under people who own this.

Do it! It's actually a continuation of "The Black Rain" which has a similar cover. Hope they decide to press that one too!

That one is gorgeous too!!!! STAHP!!!!! ;)

Sales started this morning in France and I spend 4€ on this Keiichi Tanaka ‎– KETA IICNA HIKA record just by reading the description.

Keiichi completed this album in 2015. The record was ready to go but tragedy struck and Keiichi was taken from us by a fatal accident. KETA IICNA HIKA represents Keiichi`s musical vision, a culmination of all he had learned in this twenty years as a drummer and musician of Kingdom Afrocks afrobeat band. In tribute, his family and friends have worked determinedly since Keiichi`s death to ensure that his music will reach audiences, not just in his native Japan but also across the globe.

"It is a great album! It sounds like he had passed through my lessons." (Tony Allen)
"It is a fuckin' unexpected very good album." (Skalap)

Sales started this morning in France and I spend 4€ on this Keiichi Tanaka ‎– KETA IICNA HIKA record just by reading the description.

Keiichi completed this album in 2015. The record was ready to go but tragedy struck and Keiichi was taken from us by a fatal accident. KETA IICNA HIKA represents Keiichi`s musical vision, a culmination of all he had learned in this twenty years as a drummer and musician of Kingdom Afrocks afrobeat band. In tribute, his family and friends have worked determinedly since Keiichi`s death to ensure that his music will reach audiences, not just in his native Japan but also across the globe.

"It is a great album! It sounds like he had passed through my lessons." (Tony Allen)
"It is a fuckin' unexpected very good album." (Skalap)

I wish I knew about that when it was at 4 euros.

Back