Tunes From Asia

Fuck me if you go here and regesiter with the PAY id you can have it shipped to america, it's a bit pricy but $53 is better than $200

Her first two albums are available as preorder

I will add her other albums that are being reissued on LP on my listening list...I've never heard of her prior to Windswept Adan. If they are similar, this will be a journey that I look forward to.

Yes, they are pricey, but I would be willing to spend in that ballpark on Windswept Adan if it becomes available on LP.

Last edited:
I went ahead and purchased it last week and the next day received this

Dear Mr./Ms.

Thank you for purchasing.
Due to the influence of COVID-19, the shipping status to overseas is changing every day,
so we could not send it this time. I'm sorry. It may be possible in the future, but this time I canceled the order once.
We look forward to working with you once it becomes possible to ship.

Best,Regard.

Seems we will have to wait. Meanwhile, the other 4 reissues are available through Amazon.co.jp

Dear Mr./Ms.

Due to the influence of COVID-19, the shipping status to overseas is changing every day,
so we could not send it this time. I'm sorry. It may be possible in the future, but this time I canceled the order once.

Best,Regard.

Also from Juno in UK

Dear Mr./Ms.

Best,Regard.

I don't like the answer. Basically they are saying they don't mind if I order from Amazon instead of them. Except QP is not on Amazon...

IMG_20201218_061118.jpg

Dear Mr./Ms.

Best,Regard.

Apparently EMS is not in use for shipments to the USA, it may explain why they decided to cancel your order. I put an order yesterday as it seems ok to ship to France, I didn't received any cancellation email so far. It may take longer than expected to arrive though.

1608642776788.png

It's been years since I heard that name! Great band didn't know they were still active.
My biggest disappointments for not being able to catch a show while over there were RTS, Radwimps, Maximum the Hormone, and Plastic Tree. D:

Fortunately, I was able to catch HaKU at a small live house before they called it quits. (Ever heard them? If you like RTS/LTS, they'll be right up your alley, only more on the chill side.)

My biggest disappointments for not being able to catch a show while over there were RTS, Radwimps, Maximum the Hormone, and Plastic Tree. D:

Fortunately, I was able to catch HaKU at a small live house before they called it quits. (Ever heard them? If you like RTS/LTS, they'll be right up your alley, only more on the chill side.)

Don't recall HaKu, but I remembered some other groups I was listening to, around the same time! Hope you like it.

Ooh, I'm loosely familiar with Cinema Staff and have at least heard mention of Suck a Stew Dry before. Particularly digging Lyu:Lyu! Seems they go by CIVILIAN now?

This was always the HaKU song I'd hoped to find tucked away in some karaoke box. (Also recommend their songs Gravity and Karman Line.)

Which reminds me, every time I rediscover mudy on the sakuban I tell myself I need to listen to them more! Them and the entire Zankyo Records artist list. (That seems to explain my Cinema Staff recognition.)

I remember being super into them around the time the J-rock forums were all obsessed with school food punishment, too.

I'm also still super obsessed with this song from Apogee.

While I'm on this nostalgia trip, I always wished Four Degrees Celcius amounted to more. They were perfect!

All this nostalgia noodling finally got me to jump on the Te' Collection, which has been a longtime white whale for me, so hopefully this German Discogs seller comes through!

Ooh, I'm loosely familiar with Cinema Staff and have at least heard mention of Suck a Stew Dry before. Particularly digging Lyu:Lyu! Seems they go by CIVILIAN now?

This was always the HaKU song I'd hoped to find tucked away in some karaoke box. (Also recommend their songs Gravity and Karman Line.)

Which reminds me, every time I rediscover mudy on the sakuban I tell myself I need to listen to them more! Them and the entire Zankyo Records artist list. (That seems to explain my Cinema Staff recognition.)

I remember being super into them around the time the J-rock forums were all obsessed with school food punishment, too.

I'm also still super obsessed with this song from Apogee.

While I'm on this nostalgia trip, I always wished Four Degrees Celcius amounted to more. They were perfect!

All this nostalgia noodling finally got me to jump on the Te' Collection, which has been a longtime white whale for me, so hopefully this German Discogs seller comes through!

Oh man! I love te' ! Their albums are so good and full of energy. I had an archive for a concert of them at some venue in Tokyo, it was around 2 hours and it was so full of energy. Sadly, I lost the hard drive containing that, and te's music isn't very easy to find.

What pressing are you looking to buy? Didn't know there were any vinyl pressings. I would love one.

Oh man! I love te' ! Their albums are so good and full of energy. I had an archive for a concert of them at some venue in Tokyo, it was around 2 hours and it was so full of energy. Sadly, I lost the hard drive containing that, and te's music isn't very easy to find.

What pressing are you looking to buy? Didn't know there were any vinyl pressings. I would love one.
There was a three album compilation released by Denovali several year back in three variants that's been long out of print. There's 8 copies for sale on Discogs (now that I bought the ninth).

Back