Toronto Weird Boys

Monarch = 12 Clinton St if you want to pop that into google maps.

Have we picked a time? I'll work on resos this afternoon.

I think Mather was going to try to go to the other place for 6 to get us a spot but maybe that's changed if we can get a reso. I won't be able to make it there till closer to 6:30/7.

I called and talked to someone I don't know who says they're not taking reservations but I'm reaching out to my pals there to see if they can secure a spot.

They cannot. But I'm told that it starts filling up around 7:30. I'm going to try to arrive for 6:30 so we're good to go. There's 4 of us, right?

Last edited:
I called and talked to someone I don't know who says they're not taking reservations but I'm reaching out to my pals there to see if they can secure a spot.

They cannot. But I'm told that it starts filling up around 7:30. I'm going to try to arrive for 6:30 so we're good to go. There's 4 of us, right?
5 actually, @Clint Howard should be dropping by too.

Just landed at Pearson, gents! Half hour late of course, but what can you do.

Monarch it is then! Sounds simple enough to get to from where I’ll be. Once I check into my Airbnb, I’ll be heading your way.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it tonight unfortunately :( but hope y'all have fun and will definitely be game for it next time!

Back